CIZE Group

Options

Replies

• kellapicola
    kellapicola Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Looking forward to trying it out. That's true--that will get him dancing LOL!

• KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love CIZE!! BUT - when I bought the set last August I tried it once and just let myself feel too self conscious about how I looked and what I was doing wrong and put it aside. I only went back to it in February when Shaun T hosted a challenge group which I joined. This time I just reminded myself that no one could see me and that I should be having FUN. And I was hooked pretty much right away.

So put aside whatever inhibitions you have and dance like nobody is watching!!! And no matter how difficult the routine feels the first time you do it -- you will learn it.

I've completed the 6 dances in the base set and am about to start two 'extras' I bought. I still go back to the first 6 (well, except the very first one which is pretty basic once you've got it) and love doing them. Interestingly as I 'get better' (relatively speaking) I find I'm getting a better workout. I hear Shaun T telling me to 'give it' and I can really work up a sweat. Particularly when doing the 'Cize it up' sections.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So I got it last week but I am starting either today or tomorrow(pending my supper support sports bra)
  • tamaras91
    tamaras91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my order to come in the mail. Hopefully I can start Monday
  • alisasila111
    alisasila111 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Did day 4 today. I'm trying to push as hard as I can since Crazy 8s is pretty easy. But I want to do each routine for a full week even if I master it before that. Out of the first 3, which I've done before, You Got This is my favorite, so I can't wait until next week! During down times at work when I have the room to myself I've been running through the routine a few times too- it's great that it's really something you can do anywhere!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I love CIZE!! BUT - when I bought the set last August I tried it once and just let myself feel too self conscious about how I looked and what I was doing wrong and put it aside. I only went back to it in February when Shaun T hosted a challenge group which I joined. This time I just reminded myself that no one could see me and that I should be having FUN. And I was hooked pretty much right away.

So put aside whatever inhibitions you have and dance like nobody is watching!!! And no matter how difficult the routine feels the first time you do it -- you will learn it.

I've completed the 6 dances in the base set and am about to start two 'extras' I bought. I still go back to the first 6 (well, except the very first one which is pretty basic once you've got it) and love doing them. Interestingly as I 'get better' (relatively speaking) I find I'm getting a better workout. I hear Shaun T telling me to 'give it' and I can really work up a sweat. Particularly when doing the 'Cize it up' sections.

What are the extras? I probably need to get them!

I'm on my second time through the set and I agree that the better you get, the better it gets, and I'm noticing little nuances this time that I didn't the first.

i7dimv6c665a.jpeg
  • KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »

What are the extras? I probably need to get them!

I'm on my second time through the set and I agree that the better you get, the better it gets, and I'm noticing little nuances this time that I didn't the first.

I'm in the UK and there were two extra dances available when you ordered or from Amazon (and I expect Beachbody!) after. http://www.amazon.co.uk/CIZE-Weight-Loss-Series-DVDs/dp/B012BTELJI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1459529082&sr=8-2&keywords=cize

Apparently there are even more new dances on Beachbody on Demand as of today - but I'm not a subscriber so can't tell you anything about them!
  • alisasila111
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm in the UK and there were two extra dances available when you ordered or from Amazon (and I expect Beachbody!) after. http://www.amazon.co.uk/CIZE-Weight-Loss-Series-DVDs/dp/B012BTELJI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1459529082&sr=8-2&keywords=cize

Apparently there are even more new dances on Beachbody on Demand as of today - but I'm not a subscriber so can't tell you anything about them!

Through Beachbody on Demand you can unlock the 2 extras for another $13.46. I'm sure that I'll probably end up doing it after I finish the first 6 weeks. There are also mashups on there that are 2 minutes each, which aren't an extra fee.
  • alisasila111
    Options
    Did days 5 and 6 yesterday and today. My weighted gloves came in the mail today and I was so excited to use them. They did up my calorie burn and kept my heart rate up for the workout! They'll be a great way to push even harder to the next level.
  • alisasila111
    Options
    Finished Crazy 8s yesterday with Day 7 and I was so ready to move on. You Got This really pushed me hard this morning, especially with the weighted gloves, but I adore that dance, so it was still lots of fun!! :smile:
  • alisasila111
    Options
    I love how You Got This makes you feel awesome. I felt like I could conquer anything this morning. Day 9 done!
  • Shells918
    Options
    I love how You Got This makes you feel awesome. I felt like I could conquer anything this morning. Day 9 done!

I know what you mean. And it just keeps getting better!
  • alisasila111
    Options
    With rain and wind keeping me up all last night, I really wanted to stay in bed for the extra time this morning, but I didn't, so I'm happy about that! And of course once I was up and moving I had a great time. It's just that battle to get out of bed sometimes that's the worst part! But 10 days in a row now...
  • Shells918
    Options
    10 days in a row? That's great!!!
  • alisasila111
    Options
    I did days 11 and 12 yesterday and today. I really don't want to miss a day, because if I let myself miss one, I know more will follow. Gotta stay motivated and leave no room for excuses!
  • alisasila111
    Options
    How is everyone else doing? I finished the last 2 days of You Got This and started Full Out today for day 15. Full Out is definitely the routine of jumps. I got a few days into it last time, but never completely mastered it yet. My HR stayed high the whole workout today, though! Getting sick but still pushing through!
  • Shells918
    Options
    Great job!!! Doing full out for 3rd time and it still wears me out. Hope you aren't getting sick!!!
  • jennucci81
    jennucci81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just bought CIZE and am going to start it tomorrow. I have been disappointed with only losing 5lbs with the cycling daily for the last month. Hoping this in addition to the cycling will give me the weight loss I need.
  • Shells918
    Options
    You're going to love it and you definitely lose inches with it. The last time I measured I think I lost 13 inches from CIZE. I'll measure again next Sunday which will be my 12 week mark.
  • law1231
    law1231 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How long are the workouts and are any of you "dance challenged"? I enjoy dancing, but I just suck at it! Would someone that doesn't dance well be able to do these workouts?