Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

my type of diet;))

So I was thinking the best kind of diet for me wld be one without:
1. dairy (no cheeses or milks)
2. grains-breads-noodle type foods
3. cut out sugars, candies, my soda cravings;(
4. Lite meat, like only eating meat few times and on occasion
5. None of the crap juices that are actually sugar

Mainly a diet of fruits, nuts, veggies, tea, water, and occasionally healthy meats and proteins..
--
Any female friends 20-25 yrs who wanna be motivation friends for each other and or agree and wanna follow this type of diet can add me;)

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    What are healthy meats?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Wow this seems really unnecessary.

Are you allergic to some of these foods? Why do you think cutting them out will be a good idea and what are you hoping to achieve from this ?
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Sounds pretty bland and I'd have a hard time reaching protein goals that way, but if that's what you're into then go for it. The only part of that diet I follow is I don't or rarely ever drink juice or soda.
  • raia111
    raia111 Posts: 9 Member
    Meaning lean meats (and fish)
    No greasy or breaded meats or fried meats
    None of that packed lunchmeat crap that's filled with nitrates and other chemical things
    that can't be healthy for you and your body:)
  • raia111
    Cutting them cuz grains breads and such bloat your stomach
    as well as dairy and cheese
  • raia111
    I also don't believe humans were meant to eat meat and consume milk the way we do now in thsee days
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    raia111 wrote: »
    Cutting them cuz grains breads and such bloat your stomach
    as well as dairy and cheese

Maybe you, not me.
  • raia111
    That's good:) ppl hv different body types, different things working for them
    my sister cld eat noodles and cheeses and soda and cake for a week and not gain pounds xD
    unfortunately that doesn't work for me and I must be stricter with what I put in my body
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Is this an April Fools thing?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    My body was made to consume greasy fried chicken and chocolate milkshakes.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    jemhh wrote: »

I hear you!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    That's good:) ppl hv different body types, different things working for them
    my sister cld eat noodles and cheeses and soda and cake for a week and not gain pounds xD
    unfortunately that doesn't work for me and I must be stricter with what I put in my body

No, it means you have to be Ina calorie deficit to lose weight.
  • zoeysasha37
    Do you know what causes weight loss ?
    Weight loss comes from a calorie deficit. A person could still gain weight from the new diet plan you've listed above. Just because someone cuts out grains and sugars, dairy and meat doesn't mean they will lose weight. They must be in a caloric deficit to lose weight
  • zoeysasha37
    jemhh wrote: »

Mine was made to consume a serving of ice cream daily
  • raia111
    I get what said elphie754, attempt doing that without cutting foods, but I can eat the same noodles and cheeses that my sister did minus the soda and cake while I still run for 30 mins twice a week and doing strength exercises every morning and still gain from those noodles and the cheeses while my sister does not do any sort of exercises or lift weights she will maintain her same weight after the end on the week while I hv gained many pounds over my last week's weight lol
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    I get what said elphie754, attempt doing that without cutting foods, but I can eat the same noodles and cheeses that my sister did minus the soda and cake while I still run for 30 mins twice a week and doing strength exercises every morning and still gain from those noodles and the cheeses while my sister does not do any sort of exercises or lift weights she will maintain her same weight after the end on the week while I hv gained many pounds over my last week's weight lol

Nope. In you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight. Did you use a food scale? If not you were likely eating more than you thought.
  • zoeysasha37

That's because you where not at a calorie deficit.
    These foods alone dont cause people to gain or not lose. You would have to be in a calorie surplus to gain, it makes no difference what foods .
    If your sister eats these things and doesn't gain it is because she isn't in a calorie surplus. Her tdee may be higher then yours. She may burn more calories then you do .
    Just because you run a few times a week doesn't mean you'll lose weight either.
    You seem very misguided as to how weight loss occurs.
  • raia111
    using that as an example only lol, ofc there's more to it than that. And I know, she burns food quickly with less work, I understand that . I am trying a different approach to lose , it's great if you guys know what your doing and it's working for you. I am free to experiment with what I like aren't I?:))
  • zoeysasha37
    Sure you can experiment !

Most of us have done every fad around to try to lose weight. You would be shocked at the lengths some of us have gone to try to drop pounds. In the end, we realized that cutting out foods and fad diets didn't work for the long term. So we just wanted to tell you what does work for long term success ( calorie deficit. Portion control moderation)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    LCHF / Keto. Look it up :)