What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Went to a hilly greenway (paved trail) that has a steep decline starting (which means a big incline at the end) and it wasn't as bad as it was, and I was definitely a lot faster. Progress!
  • cheer4beer
    cheer4beer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Logged EVERYTHING during March. Even things I wasn't proud of.
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Tried on a large yesterday and it was SO close to fitting!! Also wearing shorts for the first time this spring and feeling good about it :)
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Realizing how much money I saved by packing my own lunch for work instead of eating out in March! (That money will be going to some new pants all of mine are getting to loose)
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I caught some guy taking a picture of my backside. I went up 10 lbs on my Deadlift. Got the courage to do the squat machine and Chest press with a bar instead of dumbbells.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Under calorie goal on my birthday, including lunch and dinner out.
  • bethanylawrence824
    bethanylawrence824 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    There is a family sized box of chocolates given to me as a birthday gift that has been sitting in my desk drawer for nearly 2 weeks.
    Had Old Me received it, they'd be long gone. They're destined for a family BBQ pass around instead :wink:
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    did not gain any weigh on vacation, sick with sinus is most of the reason but still watched my eating.
  • caitlinrennes
    caitlinrennes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fitted into a uk size 12 swimsuit today! Down from a uk 18/20.
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Well done, caitlin. It is the weather for swimsuit shopping today.
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can see my obliques starting to peek out when I flex..
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    went for a 41 minute walk along the lake with a friend.
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I made this cake . . . and didn't eat any of it :smile:

uyxfvl8jnlik.jpg

Love it! I also make cakes and sometimes suffer from the "oh one bite can't hurt" voice.
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My son made my day this morning. He says "Mom, you're getting skinny".

:smiley:
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    In the past month I've lost 6" total from various parts of my body, and my big wobbly "Buddha belly" is officially not the widest part of me. (Only just, but it's true!) :smile:
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Did a 5k race today for the first time since October. I improved my time by 10 miutes! 50:42 to 40:51.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Walked around Metz, France today for 11 hours!!! That oughta burn some calories!!!
  • chrysalis2015
    chrysalis2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just got back from vacation...so have some NSVs. The biggie is I wore shorts. I NEVER wear shorts, and the last time I wore these they were too tight...both pairs. My thighs were filling the leg holes.

This time, I had plenty of room, and actually couldn't wear my other pair because they were falling off my hips/stomach!!

Also I allowed pictures of me in SHORTS with my kids and DIDNT cringe at the picture.

Then I went shopping for work clothes and everything fit in the regular depaetment (L/XL)...felt so good to get nice clothes :smile:
  • catsdogsh
    catsdogsh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Being able to walk a mile in under 20 minutes

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!