What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Went for my first C25K run today and survived ha!

Yay! @soufauxgirl you are going to love it!!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I made this cake . . . and didn't eat any of it :smile:

uyxfvl8jnlik.jpg

You have mad skills that is awesome! Plus the will power....holy crap....impressive!
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started logging on Monday (again) and have done so accurately every day this week. Also, I joined a gym and have gone every day this week and done cardio for at least 30 minutes each time. I even did an ab class today so I can work on them appropriately myself when i cant make it to the class. And I learned that I LOVE going to the gym! I know these are small things but I feel really good about my choices so far.

I see all of your amazing successes and am inspired to have some of the same ones myself very soon, especially in the NSV department. I think before I focused too much on the scale (weighing every day) rather than on how I was feeling about myself and the few changes I noticed in how my body looked and felt.
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I finished C25K Week 3 and am looking forward to crushing week 4
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    My Facebook newsfeed said I hit maintenance three years ago today. :o
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    My Facebook newsfeed said I hit maintenance three years ago today. :o
    That's so cool!

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @Madwife2009 that is a gorgeous cake!
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @ShaneLynch1972 that's really amazing progress. Well done!
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Purchasing my first pair of jeans with a 30 inch waist.
  • brant710
    brant710 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bought size large running shorts and a xl running shirt. I never thought that would happen.
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    @ShaneLynch1972 that's really amazing progress. Well done!

Thank you!! :)
  • CraigontheCoast
    CraigontheCoast Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Finally lost enough weight to start running this week...back when I was in shape I would just run for the joy of it; no tracking or goal in mind, just because it feels good. While I'm nowhere near that yet (I'd swear my neighborhood is uphill both ways!), I'm finally on the way back.
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Figlupop wrote: »
    Finally lost enough weight to start running this week...back when I was in shape I would just run for the joy of it; no tracking or goal in mind, just because it feels good. While I'm nowhere near that yet (I'd swear my neighborhood is uphill both ways!), I'm finally on the way back.

Really great. I used to feel that way too. I could probably run now but my knees just aren't there any more! Good for you!!
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Finally fit into two MEC skorts which I have been carrying around for, like, 10 years! Will be great for our summer canoe trip!!
  • KareninLux
    Options
    You know those jeans for middle aged women called "Not My Daughter's Jeans?" Well, I tried on a pair of my daughter's jeans and they FIT! She's out of town for the week, so I texted her a photo. She said I rocked them. Yeah, baby! I did! Just might go get myself a pair...

So great!!!
  • ragenhay1
    ragenhay1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Fit into my goal jeans today! These are the jeans I bought on my honeymoon 7 years ago before having two babies and gaining 70lbs. I'm a little over halfway to my scale goal, which I'm not terribly fixated on.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for spring clothes because even the "thin clothes" I'd held on to are too big. Especially pants! I bought size 4's in a regular size. Last spring I had finally gotten into 16's.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!