Cancer risks not from food but ....

Options
13»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Seriously? What about the people who don't have a cat, nor never have had a cat, and they have had cancer, or died from cancer. JW, because I have 3 immediate family members, 2 of whom (father and older sister died, husband survivor) who have not had cats.

How do you know they never got near cats?
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Seriously? What about the people who don't have a cat, nor never have had a cat, and they have had cancer, or died from cancer. JW, because I have 3 immediate family members, 2 of whom (father and older sister died, husband survivor) who have not had cats.

Did they ever listen to Yusuf Islam?
  • Suzie126q
    Suzie126q Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would say this depends on the cat. I am a 36 year Leukemia Survivor (I was 9) and my family and former neighbors have blamed it on a cat forever. No history of cancer in our family, and I honestly don't remember the cat. I'm told the next door neighbor brought home a stray from his work and I played with it, the cat was dirty and died a week after I was diagnosed.

I think it depends on the cat and the care taking. Felines are known to be carriers of many germs/diseases.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Well, I know they never owned at cat, but, I guess most everyone has gotten near a cat/kitten, at one time or another, so I guess most of us are doomed.

BTW, I have known a lot of cat people who have died, but not from cancer. How could that be?

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Wait, doesn't this mean that people getting a cat scan to check for cancer will get cancer anyway? Clearly a big pharma conspiracy!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options

Well, I know they never owned at cat, but, I guess most everyone has gotten near a cat/kitten, at one time or another, so I guess most of us are doomed.

BTW, I have known a lot of cat people who have died, but not from cancer. How could that be?

Driving accidents?
    Asphixkated during their sleep?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    Wait, doesn't this mean that people getting a cat scan to check for cancer will get cancer anyway? Clearly a big pharma conspiracy!

Clearly it is catastrophic.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

Clearly it is catastrophic.

I see what you are doing there, LOL