Ladies 50+ pounds to lose

Options
I have recently regained some weight that I had previously lost. Now, I am re-motivated to get back on track and lose the weight once and for all. I would love to have some supportive and active friends for the journey. I am currently weighing in at 220 lbs, 5,8', and my goal is to get down to 165 lbs.

Replies

• Journey2Lose75lbs
    Journey2Lose75lbs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'm at 224 and my goal weight is 165! I'm 5'11!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm active on here and am happy to have more, active people in my feed.
  • jewelee_68
    jewelee_68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. Anyone who wants to add me feel free!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My weight is 235 and trying to get to 165...feel free to add me
  • desertprincess413
    desertprincess413 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Add me! Right now, I'm focusing on losing weight in increments. It's a little less daunting for me that way. I'm 237 right now and want to get down to 170 eventually, but my first goal is 230.
  • Nesha2799
    Nesha2799 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to have some accountability partners I'm starting at 197lbs my goal is to get to 145 I'm 5'5"
  • ElegantElle
    ElegantElle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I'm 215lbs 5'8" and I'd like to get to 160lbs
  • tanyajensen75
    tanyajensen75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 also and would love more friends on here!
  • karoline1193
    karoline1193 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm also 5'8" (I think xD. Not used to feet and inches). Right now I'm at 230Ibs, already lost about 5,7. Not much but I like that it's going in the right direction :)
    I goal weight is 155Ibs, so I have a lot to get rid of. Would be nice to have a little support :)
  • Mrs_Savala
    Mrs_Savala Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs about 5 years ago when I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic. I had a baby and did so well keeping off the weight while I was pregnant only allowing myself to gain 25 lbs. When I had him I only had 5 lbs to lose and I would have been back but instead I gained 40 lbs in 1 year and have kept gaining ever since. On March 31st I got bad news that after 3 years of not working out or watching my weight I am now diabetic and should be insulin dependent. My doctor is giving me 1 month to get it under control (start eating right, exercising, and taking my required medication), I need as much help as possible! The very least I can lose to get this under control is 50 lbs. I am currently 5'4 and weight 225 lbs.
  • Xfranco123
    Xfranco123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I have about 80+ lbs to lose ! Goal weight is 185 or lower. I used to be really fit until I just let it all go so I'm getting my determination back and I'm hoping to just go for it
  • engagedprincess
    engagedprincess Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 25kg to lose which is just over 50lb I believe :)
  • SDPE1130
    SDPE1130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Sarah - I'm over 215 and need to get down to 150... I'm 5'6" on a good day.. :) I've lost weight before and just 2 years ago was running 1/2 marathons. After a few bumps in the road, a broken ankle and a torn hamstring, I'm trying to get back into healthy eating and moving more! Go ahead and add me to your friends list and we can motivate each other. :) Thanks!
  • carcarter
    carcarter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need accountability!!
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have been around here a while and have lost 77 lbs, but still have 49 to go, so maybe I can sneak into a "lose 50" group. Many of my friends have left the site.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I started on here in 2010 and came back in 2014 with determination. I've lost a total of 56 lbs and would like to lose 40-55 more lbs. Welcome any of you that want to do the same, you can add me as a friend. Thanks!
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I started out three months ago weighing 217 lbs. I now weigh 195 and am 5'10! so ive lost about 20 pounds and i am very proud of myself and i feel great. I would like to get down to about 150. But, my goal for right now is to loose 25 more pounds by the end of June ( so i will weigh 170 ) . I am going to a resort in june and want to look my best so i feel that is a reasonable goal! I hope all of you add me so we can help each other on our fitness journeys!
  • SamanthaArmstrongx
    SamanthaArmstrongx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im currently 213 and my goal is 150. Im 5'10" and looking for accountability! :)
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Trish. I have been around MFP for quite a while but haven't done anything about my weight in quite some time. I have around 60 lbs to lose. I'm currently 230 and my goal is 160, I am 5'4". Would love some friends :smiley:
  • callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out myself. I'm at 216 and 5'5", looking to see 145 with some muscle. Anyone can add me!