What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm just trying to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. Then the hard part starts
  • MrBlodudel
    MrBlodudel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to go on vacation for 7 days without logging or measuring my food but also without any weight gain.
  • ddavenport63
    ddavenport63 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    To be fitter, healthier and slim enough to fit compfortably into the airplane seat for my big trip overseas in july . I am just over 50lb down which is a bit over half way to my goal !!!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    - To get below 130 by the end of April!
    - To reach the mid point of the healthy BMI range (127 lbs, for me).
    - To lose the flabby bulge on my upper torso.
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    - ONEDERLAND! I'm 201 currently... almost there! ;A;
    - After that - 180, then decreasing little by little after that!
    - Finish Zombies5K!
  • colleenclark336
    colleenclark336 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of goals to be down 8lbs by the end of April and then another 8 by the end of May.
      Longterm goals are:
    • to be consistent and treat this as a way of life instead of as a "diet"
    • to know I am doing what I need to do to be as healthy as I can
    • to feel confident in my skin again
    • to enjoy clothes shopping again
    • to enjoy the journey as much as the destination
  • hannahsaurausrex
    hannahsaurausrex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to have a loss on Tuesday morning, which will mark my first week fully on plan :smile:
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I want to be at 150 before I turn 40 in 3 weeks...5 pounds to go. Totally doable.

My weight loss has slowed to a crawl but my overall fitness has improved exponentially. I'm signed up for a 5k on my birthday but I ran 10k this morning...thinking of converting to the longer distance.
  • reevess113
    reevess113 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Below 150 by the end of the week. Started at 162 and am at 151 now. So close!
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    The heat down here causes weight gain (mostly water). For example, the heat broke and I lost 7 lbs in a week.
    I want to get back down to my "pre-summer" weight in time for my holiday in June.

I have 7 more lbs to go.

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    see the jersey in my picture? it says its a 3X...fits like Xlarge...my goal is to put it on and the only visible lumps be my boobies...yep...I wanna wear that thing with a cami underneath and look like a million bucks...shooting for June 9&10 at daughter's NSO at IU...its about a 15-30lb journey and Im betting i can do it in three months...baby steps, every day...imma rock that jersey for sure! June 9 or bust!
  • m_keezy35
    m_keezy35 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Breaking 140 :smiley:
  • April_Chicken
    April_Chicken Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mini goal is to lose 30lbs by November for a Eurotrip. Two weeks in and 4lbs lost.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Starting a new corporate job in June, so want to be able to look the part as well. Gone are the days writing code in jeans and a Metallica T-shirt. I'd like to be able to wear dress pants and shirts without looking like a frump with a too-large chest.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Getting below 200!! 16 lbs away!
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    -Getting below 250 (hit 250 the other day, and then struggled with eating bad so haven't gotten below it yet)
    -Fitting into some pink dress slacks I got on clearance (they are a stretchy material, so I can get them on, but definitely are too tight to wear to work)
  • sarahpedrys
    sarahpedrys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pre- pregnancy weight by daughter's first birthday June 4th. My cousin's wedding is the same day, and I'm seeing a bunch of family that I haven't seen in a while. The last time they saw me was when I was 180 right after my baby was born. I'm now 165, and I want to be 145.
  • LemonadeCandy_
    LemonadeCandy_ Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm learning to reward myself with something that is not food, haha. So my next mini goal is to hit my 20lb lost mark (3.5 lbs away!) and reward myself with an at home spa day. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!