What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When I get to where I want to be, I am going shopping! Can't wait!

Me too!
  • mandiegold941
    mandiegold941 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Very mini goal is to make it through this weekend (my birthday and Denver Broncos in the Superbowl) without gaining.

Longer term goal, honeymoon in May! I just want to feel decent in a bathing suit.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mini goal 250 I'm at 254.4 now
  • bhandzel31
    bhandzel31 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal is going under the 200lb mark. Only 2.5lbs to go
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get to 116.5lbs (3 lbs to go!), which is my lowest adult weight. :)
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a couple right now...

- Go down a size. I've lost 20 lbs but still haven't really gone down a full size. I can wear anything from a 12-16, but I'm ready to say goodbye to 16 for good!
    - Stick with c25k plan
    - Fit into this dressy little jumpsuit I just bought...it'll be cute for a nice dinner when I go on vacation this summer.
  • linison
    linison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a really beautiful dress I'm going to wear at the end of June. I can get into it now but I want to rock it by then! (The event is three days after I get back from a holiday to Sicily... So a flat tummy would be good for beach pics while I'm there, too...)
    But my main goal is a pull up. I wanna be a girl who can do pull ups.
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Getting below 200 lbs. The scale read 201 this morning.
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I made the mini goal I posted earlier in this thread (to get below 170 and out of the "obese" BMI range for my height)! B)

My next mini goal is to get below 163, which is the weight I was able to get down to in 2014, before all hell broke loose in my personal life and I fell off the diet and exercise wagon.
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    linison wrote: »
    I have a really beautiful dress I'm going to wear at the end of June. I can get into it now but I want to rock it by then! (The event is three days after I get back from a holiday to Sicily... So a flat tummy would be good for beach pics while I'm there, too...)
    But my main goal is a pull up. I wanna be a girl who can do pull ups.

Pull ups! Me, too! I've never been able to do one. It would be a great accomplishment.
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am on track to be at 215 by my birthday toward the end of March. That will also be a 25 pound loss from my highest weight and approx. 25% of the amount I set out to lose. Having that motivation is crucial at the moment, because this is the hardest few days I've had since I started tracking faithfully last month. Gotta keep with it!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    - Finish Couch to 5 K
    - Build up speed until I can run 5k in 25 minutes
    - Get to 130
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Get under 140lbs. Came close before the holidays. Haven't been there in two years.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I recently got my tonsils out and lost 15 pounds from it. I've just started eating again and I'm hoping to keep those 15 pounds off and continue my weight loss from there! Crossing my fingers!
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    just completed my first mini goal: and lost 10 pounds
    my next mini goal: is lose another 10 pounds which will officially put my bmi in healthy instead of overweight
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Very mini goal is to make it through this weekend (my birthday and Denver Broncos in the Superbowl) without gaining.

Longer term goal, honeymoon in May! I just want to feel decent in a bathing suit.

this is also one of my goals! we have a beach vacation scheduled in april and i would love to not be self conscious about it.
  • mrschikin
    mrschikin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to wear my wedding ring again by my birthday in March.
  • ashleigh315
    ashleigh315 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Maui this weekend so I had a mini goal weight in mind for that (which I reached this AM yay!)
  • kellygilbert232
    kellygilbert232 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To forget what the scale says and just focus on losing body fat and gaining muscle!
  • missbossypants
    missbossypants Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Onederland! And I want to look so much better at my step brother's wedding mid-March. I feel like I'm toning up, but not losing any significant weight. Getting frustrated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!