What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Onederland and the big 40 coming in June
  • ty_fit0815
    ty_fit0815 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Going to visit back home, and NOT looking like I had a baby 8 months ago.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Trying to do an unassisted pull-up. I am going to get there!
  • annebourne2
    annebourne2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 4 of the five pounds for my mini goal Once I do, it's new underwear shopping!
  • TwoTonCherry
    TwoTonCherry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Husband's 40th Birthday Great Big Western Adventure is in mid April. It includes a balloon ride that has a weight capacity. I'd like to go in 10 pounds below my stated weight (my truthful weigh in on the day, but they want fully clothed weight. honestly, who does that?)when I booked the trip. Don't want to risk not getting to take that ride!
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Still waiting to get reach my 50 pound loss. 1.2 pounds to go
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to finish the 30 Spins in 30 days challenge with some girlfriends. Started Feb 1st. So far so good:) I did the 30 day Abs Challenge in January with girl friends and it was good. Also, trying to be comfortable in this size medium Prana shirt I got for Christmas. It fits but .....it just fits. I need to exhale..lol!!!
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    and I will be at my UGW in about 26 lbs. My reward is a professional full-body massage, which I have never had!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have a little celebration at each half a stone, a new dress or top.
    I want to look better in a swim suit in my June holiday than last year (couldn't look much worse :D )
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am doing three modified side planks on each side (knees) for 30 seconds each. My goal is to start doing full planks.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 40 pounds. My current weight is 140.8. My trainer wants me to be below 140 by our next session, Thursday, Feb 11. I can do that, right?
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to reset my max allowable weight... I seem to not stick to losing and actually getting to goal. But I also seem to have this "max allowable weight" thing in my head. And if it were just 5 lbs less... then I'd be really close to goal. Enough to call it maintenance perhaps.
  • purpleiris82
    purpleiris82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get down to 228, that's a 5 lbs loss. By June, I hope to be down enough that I feel comfortable in buying a swimsuit.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    I'm in a weight loss challenge with some friends for the month of February. We are competing with each other to see who will lose the most weight and I really want to win. I have been at a horrible plateau. Which is in large part due to me being too relaxed with what I have been eating lately and the fact that I was getting very little exercise on on top of it. So, this challenge is really motivating me. I needed something to get me back on the wagon. Also, I'm not gonna lie, the bragging rights would be awesome if I won. :wink: Day 4 and I'm doing good so far. :smile:
    I also want to be able to jog for a full 30 minutes on the elliptical. At the moment I do a 3 minute warm up, am able to jog at a steady pace for about 2 minutes the first time. Then it takes me about 2-3 minutes to catch my breath enough to start jogging again. From then on until I have around 5 minutes left I am able to jog for about 1:15 mins and take about 2 mins to recover. I want to be jogging the entire 30 minutes with a 3 min warm up and a 5 minute cool down added.
  • tisadell
    tisadell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to get (comfortably) into my size 16 shorts!! Then go from there!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Getting back in the grove of things. Losing 10lbs in Feb :)
  • jennlindorff
    jennlindorff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly chipping away at my big goal of losing nearly 100#, so I've been setting mini goals to make this journey less daunting. Like getting to 200# by my twin's 2nd birthday. That would make almost 60# lost this year! I'm so close and the date is creaping up (1.5 months away). Even if I don't hit that exact number, I know I've accomplished A LOT!
  • dottiestlottiest2015
    Options
    A really pretty dress that I've bought for a trip away with friends in a months time. It fits but it doesn't look great. I want to go out feeling a million dollars in it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!