22 Minute Hard Corps

Options
Anyone doing it or starting it? Mine just arrived today, starting bright and early Monday morning. I'm a little nervous since I usually have a hard time tolerating Tony Horton's constant talking but I'll do my best until I can mute him lol

Curious how it's going for other's?

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just got it myself. Previewed the cardio and resistance 1 vids. I can't wait to try them out.

I also can't really stand much of Tony horton ..I prefer shaun T style to his but tony's workouts are some of the best.
  • marylenw
    marylenw Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do it every morning with the hubby, it's freaking hard!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    maasha81 wrote: »
    I just got it myself. Previewed the cardio and resistance 1 vids. I can't wait to try them out.

I also can't really stand much of Tony horton ..I prefer shaun T style to his but tony's workouts are some of the best.

I agree, I definitely prefer Shaun T. I tried P90X years ago and gave up because he drove me nuts. This program looks fun though so I'm anxious to get started
  • bhodges01
    bhodges01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way! Yikes!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    bhodges01 wrote: »
    Mine is on the way! Yikes!

Good luck! I'm both excited and nervous haha

• Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Day 1 is in the books. Today was Cardio 1 and Core 1. Only two videos but so far Tony wasn't too bad lol. I really enjoyed both of these. My muscles are feeling it already :# Great way to start off my week!

Happy Monday all!
  • Dobis84
    Dobis84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1. Cardio 1 & Core 1 done. So excited for this :)
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Ahh wait til cardio 2! Gorilla Crawls! :s

Did you guys get the deluxe version with the sandbag and Special Ops Vids?
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Day one in the books too! I have had the program for a few weeks but with vacation I stared today and pushed hard this morning. My ABS are on fire!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Ahh wait til cardio 2! Gorilla Crawls! :s

Did you guys get the deluxe version with the sandbag and Special Ops Vids?

Gorilla crawls sound like torture lol. I got the deluxe version although I didn't use the sand bag yet.

• maasha81
    Options
    Day one completed. I enjoyed the workout and my 5yo did his version of exercising as well. No cardio workout is complete without some burpees thrown in.

Core 1 was short and challenging. I do have lower back issues so I had to modify some of the moves with legs straight up in the air.

Great start of this program ...looking forward to the rest of the week.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Day one completed. I enjoyed the workout and my 5yo did his version of exercising as well. No cardio workout is complete without some burpees thrown in.

Core 1 was short and challenging. I do have lower back issues so I had to modify some of the moves with legs straight up in the air.

Great start of this program ...looking forward to the rest of the week.

That's awesome that your little one joined in the fun :smile:

• Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Day 2 is done - Resistance 1. I really enjoyed this one, well other than that bonus crap at the end. Really?! Shuffle, Burpee, Push-Up. :s That was pure torture :D

Hope you all have a great day 2. Oh, did anyone else immediately straighten up when Tony told the guy "straighten your damn arms" I was like Yes Sir! lol
  • maasha81
    Options
    Can't wait to do this later. I have no idea what is in store but I always like his strength workouts.

From cardio and core workouts yesterday, I like the pace and Tony isn't as annoying as p90x series ...maybe as it's only 22 mins and it's military style. Lol

• Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Not sure what video it is but there is a weighted burpee into plow into pushup move. Took me a while to get decent at it. Basically have to squat fall back into plow with the dumbell in your hands, then come out of plow with enough momentum with the dumbell/sandbag to propel yourself forward up onto your feet, and then down into burpee. Took me a few times failing until I got the hang of it. And yea the Shuffle, Burpee, Push Ups are brutal.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Not sure what video it is but there is a weighted burpee into plow into pushup move. Took me a while to get decent at it. Basically have to squat fall back into plow with the dumbell in your hands, then come out of plow with enough momentum with the dumbell/sandbag to propel yourself forward up onto your feet, and then down into burpee. Took me a few times failing until I got the hang of it. And yea the Shuffle, Burpee, Push Ups are brutal.

Well nothing about that sounds fun but I'm anxious to give it a shot regardless. It should at least be good for a laugh haha

Can't wait to do this later. I have no idea what is in store but I always like his strength workouts.
    From cardio and core workouts yesterday, I like the pace and Tony isn't as annoying as p90x series ...maybe as it's only 22 mins and it's military style. Lol

I think you are going to enjoy this one! I agree about Tony too. I'm almost finding myself enjoying him during this workout :o

• maasha81
    Options
    Day 3 is here ...feeling slightly sore but back to cardio ans core 1 again today! So far so good.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Day 3 is done. Cardio 1 and Core 1 again. Am I crazy or does anyone else love those cobra crunches? Half way through week 1 :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 1 is complete!! I am really enjoying this program. No weight loss this week but that is normal for me when starting a new program. How is everyone else doing?
  • maasha81
    Options
    I am in maintenance mode so not expecting a weight loss. What I should have done was take into account my measurements. I'm aiming for a leaner look not necessarily to lose aNY huge amt of weight.

I can definitely see myself using these vids in future workouts.