22 Minute Hard Corps

Options

Replies

• Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Week 2 had begun. This morning was Resistance 2. I have to admit this one was rough this morning. I swear this whole program was built around burpee's lol. They are getting easier and I am able to do more each time so that's progress I guess.

Happy Monday everyone!
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I accidentally did week 1 program again ..today was a long day. Sigh.
  • bhodges01
    bhodges01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started today with Core 1 and Cardio 1. My calories haven't reached 1200 strangely. Any food tips or advice going forward with 22HC?
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Week 2 had begun. This morning was Resistance 2. I have to admit this one was rough this morning. I swear this whole program was built around burpee's lol. They are getting easier and I am able to do more each time so that's progress I guess.

Happy Monday everyone!

What did you think of those Gorilla Crawls?
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    maasha81 wrote: »
    I accidentally did week 1 program again ..today was a long day. Sigh.
    haha hate when that happens. Just swap Monday and Thursday since they are the same workouts.
    bhodges01 wrote: »
    Started today with Core 1 and Cardio 1. My calories haven't reached 1200 strangely. Any food tips or advice going forward with 22HC?
    Good luck to you! Sorry I don't have any food tips or advice, I'm bad about following the meal plans with these programs.
    What did you think of those Gorilla Crawls?
    They were tough! I have a very small space that I workout in so I had to kinda go in a semi-circle. By the end I was totally done with that move!

• maasha81
    Options
    bhodges01 wrote: »

I never use their meal programs to be honest. I eat either below my tdee or at maintenance
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Good Morning! Week 2 is now complete. I am down just shy of 2 lbs this week and about 1.5 inches overall. How's it going for everyone?
  • maasha81
    Options
    Same inches lost as you Tammy and 1 lb lost ...really not looking to lose weight. I'm really enjoying this program and will definitely incorporate in my future workouts.
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting tomorrow
  • kaylabeavers0515
    kaylabeavers0515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 5 today, down 10.5 inches so far.. gained 4lbs my first two weeks but down those 4 plus 1, so down 1lb from original start weight!
  • maasha81
    Options
    I'm starting week 5 today, down 10.5 inches so far.. gained 4lbs my first two weeks but down those 4 plus 1, so down 1lb from original start weight!

Fantastic progress!!!!
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've looked at it, but burpees are my nemesis.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    maasha81 wrote: »
    Same inches lost as you Tammy and 1 lb lost ...really not looking to lose weight. I'm really enjoying this program and will definitely incorporate in my future workouts.

I'm really enjoying it too. I can see this being one of my fav's!
    DaceyG1990 wrote: »
    I'll be starting tomorrow

Good luck to you. Check in and let us know how you're doing!

Wow! Fantastic results! Congrats to you

• Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Spec Ops Cardio yet? I can't wait to hear how you guys did with those rolling burpees ;)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Spec Ops Cardio yet? I can't wait to hear how you guys did with those rolling burpees ;)

Haven't tried that one yet and I do NOT like the sounds of Rolling Burpees :s I do have to say I am getting better at them though, the regular kind lol

• scuba9494
    scuba9494 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are on week 3. We live it. It brought us closer together and makes us push the limit each day.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Just checking in, in the middle of week 4 now. I can definitely feel myself getting stronger. I am able to do more and more pushups and burpee's each time. That feels great! How's everyone doing?
  • lhorton83
    lhorton83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How is everyone tracking these workouts?
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    pretty intense program. I like it as I just sampled it here and there as I just completed Hammer and Chisel.

Beachbody programs are legit.

Yes, most of them are. I'm pretty much on board for anything Tony Horton puts out, and anything Shaun T puts out (except for his dance-y videos, like Hip Hop Abs, etc.).
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    lhorton83 wrote: »
    How is everyone tracking these workouts?

I wear a heart rate monitor when working out, which is the most accurate way. You could also search for a similar workout in the database, cardio or something and use that but it won't be as accurate.

Yes, most of them are. I'm pretty much on board for anything Tony Horton puts out, and anything Shaun T puts out (except for his dance-y videos, like Hip Hop Abs, etc.).

I agree, I've never had any desire to try any of the dance type videos from Shaun T. All of his other stuff I love. I tried P90X before but it was when I first started getting into working out and it was a little too much for me. So this is really the first thing from Tony I've done and I'm loving it. (he drove me nuts on P90X lol)