Biggest Loser - Who are you rooting for?

Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I WAS rooting for the Gray Team :grumble: , but now I want the Yellow team to win. :drinker:

Yup. Me too.
    The brown team really bothers me. They both seem to have an attitude problem IMO.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I was rooting for the yellow team. . .but that whole "bet thing" really turned me off. Seriously. . .why gamble with being there? They got by only by the skin of their teeth. Still, I'm a softy for that whole father-daughter thing. I also like the orange team, though, I really admired how they gave that phone call to the red team. It just seemed sensible and kind.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure who I'm rooting for yet...Right now I'm still so amazed at their huge weight losses in week 1. It happens every season, but I'm shocked every single time!! I'll choose a team later in the season when I "know" them a little better. And by that time the teams will probably be split up!! Geez!

And I :heart: ed it when Bob tore up the yellow line!! That was awesome! Gotta love Bob :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Who out there LOVED IT when Bob took up that yellow line??? I actually cheered!:bigsmile: :drinker:

I have no idea what the yellow line was all about? Someone tell me, please!:bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options

Who out there LOVED IT when Bob took up that yellow line??? I actually cheered!:bigsmile: :drinker:

I have no idea what the yellow line was all about? Someone tell me, please!:bigsmile:

The gym was divided down the middle into "jillian's" and "bob's" gym. Bob decided that was crap, and Jillian agreed.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

The gym was divided down the middle into "jillian's" and "bob's" gym. Bob decided that was crap, and Jillian agreed.

AND the yellow line was symbollic of them falling below the yellow line I think.
  • wantingwings
    Options
    GO YELLOW TEAM!!
    :heart:
  • Buckeyegirl71
    Options
    I am rooting for the yellow team, they are fellow Ohioans and there is something about Colleen that struck a cord with me. I think when Jilian pointed out that she was sabotaging her efforts I kinda related to that. I have a tendancy to never see me goals all the way through. I let things get to me and use them as an excuse not to finish my goal.

Also her dad needs to be on the show as long as possible. He is so unhealthy and needs this opportunity to get control of his health and pick up some good habits.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm actually pulling for the Orange team.

Such nice young guys and they need to be there.
    Their lives depend on it. :heart:
    They've got such an amazing attitude and drive I really want to see them succeed!
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My favorites so far are the green, blue, and red teams.

And I want to b!tchslap Joelle a few times.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My favorites so far are the green, blue, and red teams.

And I want to b!tchslap Joelle a few times.
    same she needs to go and let the people who want it get the cahance
    I LOVED it when bob flipped he was a mad little hottie
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    My faves-the models, I think they are orange. I am also cheering for Blue and am very interested to see how Joelle will fair. Heck, the whole thing with Bob and her made me howl. She's alot more "real" to represent the people out there. Constantly whining and stalling. I know lots of people like her.
  • Samanimal83
    Samanimal83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the green girl that is still on. She has an awesome attitude... you know she's gonna make it.

I wanted to slap Joelle And then throw sand in her panties. She drove me nuts.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    I LOVE the green girl that is still on. She has an awesome attitude... you know she's gonna make it.

I wanted to slap Joelle And then throw sand in her panties. She drove me nuts.

throw sand in her panties??!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i love the green team (former models) the girl that's stayed holds a serious can of whoop *kitten*
  • mjm2002
    mjm2002 Posts: 14
    Options
    I was really impressed by the green team. She kicked butt! Wow, Bob sure can get mad! I doubt her friend is going to be too happy with her.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Ya that's the team I like. Although Laura was a whiner while she was there. Tara is so positive and kind! She gave her call to that Dad-what a gesture. I like Dan and poor Gerry too.:smile:
  • rialynn79
    Options
    I'm a team orange girl. I like Daniel's enthusiasm - especially at the "first temptation" with the money. I was so sad when Jerry left. I really liked him too but man I was so impressed with how well he was doing with weight loss when they showed the "after". He looked younger I think.

I also like team brown. Ron and Mike, father and son - they seem genuine and kind with big hearts. I really like Ron's reasoning for keeping Daniel. I think it made a lot of sense.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Brown team FTW!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I just love the dad, he just seems to have such a big heart.

I really like the Orange team too. :bigsmile:
  • HISjuggalette061808
    Options
    omg i cried when jerry left !!

but now i love my orange and purple teams.
    i can just relate to the daughter and her struggle. i'm not as big as her, but i have her same attitude.

and i LOVE daniel and his whole outlook on everything. it was the best thing when he said that if you wanna win money, then go on a game show. he became my favorite at that moment.

i don't think joelle should be there at all. all she cares about is the money. she only stayed bc of carla (i think that's her name?). she needs to go home next week.
  • rialynn79
    Options
    I think Joelle will definitely end up going home next week if she doesn't start appreciating the opportunity that is before her. Ridiculous how she's acting! My goodness - what did she think it would a spa retreat?