THURSDAY 6/23 MINI CHALLENGE = SQUATS!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Ok, made it to 150 during my lunch time workout. :)

50 regular squats with 15 pound dumbbell in each hand
    50 sumo squats with a 25 pound plate
    50 one-legged squats (25 each leg)

Thanks for the challenge, I definitely needed the motivation to push it today.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I'm done! I did at least 150 do P90X Plyometrics. OMGosh, jumping jack squats kicked my butt!
  • jinaiunknown
    Options
    Okay, so I did 125 throughout the day. And then god knows how many trying out Slim in 6 Start it up with a friend. And I've still got 36 or so to do in P90, which should put me over 200. ^___^ Thanks for the challenge.
  • healthykae
    healthykae Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm at 60 :)
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm at 60 and I don't know if I can do anymore. I did a bunch yesterday and right now my legs are not happy lol.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    150 done with two 5 lb weights!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I got 60 in with 6 sets of 10 over bathroom breaks... my legs were not happy with me since on Tues I over worked them. I haven't been sore in my thighs for 3 months, but I was the last two days :cry: but it is just weakness leaving the body making me stronger :wink:
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Just completed 200 !! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I almost forgot about the challenge, but then as I was watching Biggest Loser I remembered. I ended up doing Squats during the commercials :smile:

I feel good and stronger!

M :heart:
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    did 225 (maybe more! my daughter was counting and lost count after 75 and the last number i remembered was the 75 so i just did 150 more. next time she counts i am turning the tv off lol
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    I only did 75 =( hey it is my first go around =)
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    It was my first time doing more than twenty squats in a day (I think).

I remembered in the afternoon (darn!) and went to the bathroom (haha) and did some. I ended up doing 50 this way.

After I got home, I got it all in - broken up, yes, but all in. 150 squats. My lower thighs are killing me. I'm not counting my nightly weigh-in tonight because my muscles swelled up after the 100 I did at home and I gained.

I feel so accomplished. Hooray!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I just finished these (a day late again!) while my sons were playing at the neighborhood playground. I did 3 sets of 50 squats. My thighs are burning now.

Thanks again Denise!
  • mazziemom
    mazziemom Posts: 21
    Options
    done 150
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    bump - still working on it