Tattoo free for me

Options

Replies

• DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are the worst. I don't associate with those kinds of people.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    Anyone ease tattoo free? We are a dying breed. When everyone else is covered in tattoos we will be the unique ones.

I know more people without tattoos than with.
    I have tattoos. They have deep personal meaning to me. I got my first one when I beat thyroid cancer, and the second one to commemorate realizing my dream of becoming a mom despite years of infertility. They're hidden on my body because they're just for me, to remind me of these milestones. So I guess I'm not unique :neutral:
    Doesn't your kid remind you of your dream to become a mom? :laugh:

• hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos. They have deep personal meaning to me. I got my first one when I beat thyroid cancer, and the second one to commemorate realizing my dream of becoming a mom despite years of infertility. They're hidden on my body because they're just for me, to remind me of these milestones. So I guess I'm not unique :neutral:

I was diagnosed with bone cancer in my knee ,and thank God in heaven and prayers.The tumor was removed.
    I didn't say people that have tattoos are bad .I'm saying it's unique not to have any tattoos, because everyone is getting them.

You didn't go see a doctor?

It was a doctor that seen the mass. He told me it was bone cancer in the x-ray .and it was a doctor in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania that had the mass removed
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Anyone ease tattoo free? We are a dying breed. When everyone else is covered in tattoos we will be the unique ones.

I know more people without tattoos than with.

Doesn't your kid remind you of your dream to become a mom? :laugh:

Aw crap. I should have thought of that. brb, making appt for tattoo removal so I can be unique and normal. I think. :lol:
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here either and not planning on any. Just not my thing.

Do you notice tattooed people get offended when you say you don't want any tattoos? Just because everyone else is doing something doesn't mean I want to do it too

I do not think I have ever gotten offended when I am asked why do I have tattoos? Nor have I ever been offended when I ask why don't you want a tattoo.

I like my tats my body my decision my money Same for the other person their body their decision and they keep their money cause they don't want any.

• Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You woukd be surprised! Kittens! Free kittens for everyone!
  • liftinggoddess123
    liftinggoddess123 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I love ink but personally it's not my thing. All my family have tattoos it doesn't make them any less lovely people. Xx
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    If i have money for tats, then i have money to pay bills and buy ammo........plus I can still be buried in a Jewish cemetary......
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    No tattoos but I really want to get a bunch because chicks think they're hot.

lol that's honestly the only reason I've thought about getting one and probably the reason most guys get them. Go for it tho! Nothing wrong with making yourself look better to the opposite sex. I'm gonna spend my money on a nice gym membership to keep jak'd n tan cause the ladies love that too.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

I was diagnosed with bone cancer in my knee ,and thank God in heaven and prayers.The tumor was removed.
    I didn't say people that have tattoos are bad .I'm saying it's unique not to have any tattoos, because everyone is getting them.

It was a doctor that seen the mass. He told me it was bone cancer in the x-ray .and it was a doctor in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania that had the mass removed

lol ok you made it sound like god did it....
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

They don't deserve to be members of society IMO, drug addicts and thieves...
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options

Don't Forget Sailors, Marines, Soliders and Airman ......
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options

Oh and doctors... teachers.. people without tattoos wait.. whoops lol
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options
    Starman02 wrote: »

I am not sure if she was joking when she posted that?!?!?!?!
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options
    Starman02 wrote: »

And Police, Firefighters, EMT, Pastors......
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options

lol ok you made it sound like god did it....

I'm not even going to go there with you. This is not what that post is about
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Don't forget Gang members and scary bikers. Terrible people.
  • binaryjester
    binaryjester Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I got tattoos to fit in