Tattoo free for me

Options

Replies

• Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Starman02 wrote: »
    Tattoos are the worst. I don't associate with those kinds of people.

They don't deserve to be members of society IMO, drug addicts and thieves...

Don't Forget Sailors, Marines, Soliders and Airman ......

Oh and doctors... teachers.. people without tattoos wait.. whoops lol

I am not sure if she was joking when she posted that?!?!?!?!

haha yes i was totally joking
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    I have tattoos. They have deep personal meaning to me. I got my first one when I beat thyroid cancer, and the second one to commemorate realizing my dream of becoming a mom despite years of infertility. They're hidden on my body because they're just for me, to remind me of these milestones. So I guess I'm not unique :neutral:

I was diagnosed with bone cancer in my knee ,and thank God in heaven and prayers.The tumor was removed.
    I didn't say people that have tattoos are bad .I'm saying it's unique not to have any tattoos, because everyone is getting them.

You didn't go see a doctor?

It was a doctor that seen the mass. He told me it was bone cancer in the x-ray .and it was a doctor in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania that had the mass removed

lol ok you made it sound like god did it....

I'm not even going to go there with you. This is not what that post is about

You just made it sound like you had holistic cancer treatment and it worked, which I found funny.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Don't forget Gang members and scary bikers. Terrible people.

But there are lots of Terrible people who don't have tattoos? Are you really that quick to judge someone because they like tattoos?
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos. They have deep personal meaning to me. I got my first one when I beat thyroid cancer, and the second one to commemorate realizing my dream of becoming a mom despite years of infertility. They're hidden on my body because they're just for me, to remind me of these milestones. So I guess I'm not unique :neutral:

I was diagnosed with bone cancer in my knee ,and thank God in heaven and prayers.The tumor was removed.
    I didn't say people that have tattoos are bad .I'm saying it's unique not to have any tattoos, because everyone is getting them.

You didn't go see a doctor?

It was a doctor that seen the mass. He told me it was bone cancer in the x-ray .and it was a doctor in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania that had the mass removed

lol ok you made it sound like god did it....

I'm not even going to go there with you. This is not what that post is about

what? its not?! I'm on the wrong thread!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

But there are lots of Terrible people who don't have tattoos? Are you really that quick to judge someone because they like tattoos?

Name THREE!
  • Escloflowne
    Options

Did Hitler have tattoos!? People without tattoos are basically Hitler to me now...
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options

Did you read the description of the post? I'm saying it's unique not to have tattoos because everyone is getting them
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I mean, I don't have a penis and I don't ever want one but I don't go out of my way to tell people that.
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options

Name THREE!

Hilter, Stalin, Susie Borden!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options

Yeah, eff those tattooed people!!!! :D

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    I mean, I don't have a penis and I don't ever want one but I don't go out of my way to tell people that.

You win the internet for today. Well done.
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options

I seen a list of Conversations saying "I have tattoos "so I thought I would make a post saying "I do not have a tattoo"
  • Escloflowne
    Options

You win the internet for today. Well done.

She totally does though, she has sent me PM's about feeling inadequate next to men at the gym
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Seeing as how about 20% of the American population is tattooed.... I don't think those without are the "unique" ones darlin
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    Seeing as how about 20% of the American population is tattooed.... I don't think those without are the "unique" ones darlin

It's like Christians constantly being oppressed when they make up 80% of the population haha

Kitten you Eric, you kitten kitten
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't know what makes you think people with tattoos think they are unique. Not having them doesn't make you unique.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options

Did you read the description of the post? I'm saying it's unique not to have tattoos because everyone is getting them

I know but as any thread on MFP we have gotten off topic.......... It may seem you are unique that you don't have tattoos. It is not as taboo to have them anymore
  • Escloflowne
    Options

It's like Christians constantly being oppressed when they make up 80% of the population haha

Kitten you Eric, you kitten kitten

Don't *Kitten* me, you *Kitten* Kitten*
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options

Who gives a *kitten*?

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

idk, i've actually seen your penis... it's impressive.