Tattoo free for me

Options

Replies

• KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    No tattoos here either and not planning on any. Just not my thing.

Do you notice tattooed people get offended when you say you don't want any tattoos? Just because everyone else is doing something doesn't mean I want to do it too

I have never been offended by people saying they don't want any tattoos. Just don't hate on mine and we are all good.
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahaha i love that they *kitten* replaced swears with *kitten* awesome *kitten* kittens
  • binaryjester
    binaryjester Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I don't know what makes you think people with tattoos think they are unique. Not having them doesn't make you unique.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

You complete me
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I don't know what makes you think people with tattoos think they are unique. Not having them doesn't make you unique.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

I am not an unhappy person because I don't have a tattoo........... Singing and dancing??? I sing karaoke on Fridays about every other night . lol
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options

Do you notice tattooed people get offended when you say you don't want any tattoos? Just because everyone else is doing something doesn't mean I want to do it too

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. Paint us all into a corner much? I don't give two craps about what you do or don't do, but don't tell me how I act. You are small minded, lady.

I agree, kinda crappy to think that way. I have no problem with people without tattoos. Your body, your money, your decision.
  • akoivisto
    akoivisto Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Quick! Everyone get offended no matter if you are tattooed or not!! Whoa, I'm 2 pages too late!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    akoivisto wrote: »
    Quick! Everyone get offended no matter if you are tattooed or not!! Whoa, I'm 2 pages too late!

Dude this is MFP. No matter what you say, some *kitten* gets BH
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

I am not an unhappy person because I don't have a tattoo........... Singing and dancing??? I sing karaoke on Fridays about every other night . lol

Fridays every other night? I totally need that week.
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options

Fridays every other night? I totally need that week.

I meant to say every other Friday night, oooopsy lol
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are the worst. I don't associate with those kinds of people.

They don't deserve to be members of society IMO, drug addicts and thieves...

Don't forget Gang members and scary bikers. Terrible people.

But there are lots of Terrible people who don't have tattoos? Are you really that quick to judge someone because they like tattoos?

Sure why not? You take the forums too seriously, one look at my profile picture would tell you that I was not being serious - Hi I have a giant tattoo right on my chest. But its good to see the forums never change.
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    will_lift_for_tacos Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    People with tattoos are dumb. Why would you mutilate your body that way? Doesn't the bible say something about self mutilation? Shame on all of you tattooed freaks. Y'all probably drive Harley's, are in gangs, and do drugs.

OP started this thread in hopes to get other "tattoo free" people to post and in her words are "a dying breed" and "when everyone else is covered in tattoos we will be the unique ones". First off OP, EVERYONE is unique, whether you have tattoos, piercings, or scars, we are all unique in our own way. Then OP gets a little agitated about the thread escalating and proceeds to judge people with tattoos by adding this:

I have 5 and plan on getting more, I also have 6 piercings, and not once has anyone ever asked me "why?" But if they did I would be more than happy to answer their question. The only thing that offended me was the fact that you made the statement above. IDGAF what you do, you don't want tattoos? That's your choice, want a "good job" or a pat on the back? Sorry, you're not getting that from me. Maybe you should go back and reread some of your comments because IMO it sounds like you're trying to say you're better than people with tattoos. That's me being honest, I don't patronize anyone.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    If you are inked, you are below me. If he don't have any tattoos, you're also below me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have a couple that have meaning for me and a couple that I wouldn't miss if they were gone. It's a personal choice, whether you want them or like them. Personally, I could care less what people (other than my wife or daughters) think of them.
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    People who get offended so easily need to chill out. The OP got attacked first, read the thread carefully. Tattooed freaks need to get a grip, BTW - I'm one of those freaks B)
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    none now and none for the foreseeable future. I'd consider a meaningful one in a discrete location though.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    OldManOne wrote: »
    People who get offended so easily need to chill out. The OP got attacked first, read the thread carefully. Tattooed freaks need to get a grip, BTW - I'm one of those freaks B)

I agree 100%.

tumblr_mwdq56MGOP1r0b3uoo1_500.jpg
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    21vr2zfq444z.jpeg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    21vr2zfq444z.jpeg

ferrarri? think pretty highly of yourself, dontcha??