Lose weight with shakes,exercise, and supplements?! Lets do it!

Options
I wan to lose 10lbs.! I hope this combo works!

Replies

• MikeAV8s
    MikeAV8s Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Do you by any chance..........sell shakes and supplements?
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    MikeAV8s wrote: »

FBI already on the scene.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Lose weight with a calorie deficit. Exercise for fitness and cardiovascular health. No shakes or supplements necessary.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif
  • swtnan21
    swtnan21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Lose weight with a calorie deficit. Exercise for fitness and cardiovascular health. No shakes or supplements necessary.

Some people needs it for extra boost. Like myself :smile: and theres2nothing wrong with that.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I prefer malts to shakes of the chocolate variety.
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    swtnan21 wrote: »

Some people needs it for extra boost. Like myself :smile: and theres2nothing wrong with that.

They actually don't boost anything. That's just a marketing ploy. Just like how cleanses and detoxes don't actually cleanse or detox anything.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options

This.
  • swtnan21
    Options

They actually don't boost anything. That's just a marketing ploy. Just like how cleanses and detoxes don't actually cleanse or detox anything.

That's because you havent found the right products that works for you. Something that works for one person may not work for another. But im totally fine with your opinion:)
  • Hornsby
    Options

That's because you havent found the right products that works for you. Something that works for one person may not work for another. But im totally fine with your opinion:)

Which do you sell that works?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

I lost 55 pounds without shakes. Which do you think would have worked better for me?
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    You mean exercise is still required if you use shakes and supplements? Is a healthy diet also required?
  • Ninkyou
    Options

It's not actually an opinion, it's science. But ok. I was just trying to let you know you didn't have to waste your money on stuff that doesn't actually do anything other than lighten your wallet.

Unless you're trying to sell shakes and supplements???
  • swtnan21
    Options

It's not actually an opinion, it's science. But ok. I was just trying to let you know you didn't have to waste your money on stuff that doesn't actually do anything other than lighten your wallet.

I am using it. And it has helped. Thank you though for trying to help :)
  • swtnan21
    Options
    You mean exercise is still required if you use shakes and supplements? Is a healthy diet also required?

No matter what you use, you need to do a little exercise... shakes and supplements helps boost you to reach your goals faster :smile: just like how those whey protien shakes and muscle milk stuff.. they help boost. You wont get that muscle from just drinking it.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Shakeology, Herballife, isagenix, thrive, etc are all subpar products set up on MLM marketing and sold by people who know nothing about nutrition. They are designed to prey on the gullible and unknowledgable.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    MikeAV8s wrote: »

LOL she didn't answer this question but asserted that some people "need it".......

OP with only 10lbs to lose you don't need to resort to meal replacements etc etc If you want to keep the weight off in the long term you need to develop habits that are sustainable for a lifetime.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    oNObxMf.gif
  • swtnan21
    Options

I lost 55 pounds without shakes. Which do you think would have worked better for me?

I wouldn't know because im not you. Only you will know what works for u :smile:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

I am using it. And it has helped. Thank you though for trying to help :)

Your first post was I hope this combo works! .....to now, it has helped. What changed in less than 2 hours time?