200lbs club

Options
AmbsBams
AmbsBams Posts: 36 Member
I am tipping the scale at about 204 and I am trying to get serious about this weight lose journey. I started out this week with a bit of a more healthy menu and I also walk for about 45 minutes to an hour each day. Its only thursday so I doubt that the scale has moved much. I am sooo tempted to step on but i am not gonna. Anyone else want to hop in this boat with me?

Replies

• LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'll hop on with ya AmbsBams
  • spin0055
    spin0055 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I've got 45 lbs to lose. Hoping to get to 155.
  • Tatummfp
    Tatummfp Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. I've got 65 pounds to lose. Looking to change my life to a healthy lifestyle.
  • Sinikal12
    Sinikal12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me in. I've been around 95 kg for 4 years now. Really frustrating.
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    AmbsBams wrote: »
    I am tipping the scale at about 204 and I am trying to get serious about this weight lose journey. I started out this week with a bit of a more healthy menu and I also walk for about 45 minutes to an hour each day. Its only thursday so I doubt that the scale has moved much. I am sooo tempted to step on but i am not gonna. Anyone else want to hop in this boat with me?

Im on a 40 journey. lets support each other...add me! :)
    (I don't know how to add you)
  • slavenmindy975
    slavenmindy975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a good bit of weight I been walking around 3 miles after work for the past few days and counting calories
  • Caligirl4soccer
    Caligirl4soccer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 45 pounds. I'm in. I plan on starting my journey tomorrow. Please add me in
  • AmbsBams
    Options
    LML1971 wrote: »
    Count me in! I'll hop on with ya AmbsBams

Lets do it6
  • AmbsBams
    Options
    I sent requests to all of you. I have faith in us all. It wont be easy and some of us will stumble along the way but I believe that we are ALL capable of doing it. Some of us will go faster or slower than others but the thing is to keep pushing our fitness friends towards their goals no matter what
  • AmbsBams
    Options
    I need to lose a good bit of weight I been walking around 3 miles after work for the past few days and counting calories

I have been walking as well. I try to do at least an hour
  • LML1971
    Options
  • LML1971
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes! Today I read a 'tip' on another site..it read "RESIST the urge to compare your journey to someone else's. There is no one else out there like you! No one has your exact body type, genetics, stress level or lifestyle. You can't run someone else's race and win it we have to win our own race"
  • Neshalovmari
    Neshalovmari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello im nesha i am new to this but i am 254lbs this is the most ive ever weighed and i would like to get back down to 160 and im sure if i have support behind me i could lose this weight
  • catmoore64
    catmoore64 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the site, but I'm on board with you. I weight 275 and need to lose 100. Looking forward to the journey. If we support each other, we can all reach our goals! I'm ready!
    My plan is 1600 calories a day and 45 minutes of cardio/walking.
  • AmbsBams
    Options
    Hey friends and supporters! Just wanted to say GM to you all. Stay focused and eat healthy today. I don't ALWAYS eat what I am supposed to eat but I am getting better with meal planning for myself and my family.
  • AmbsBams
    Options
    I have added more fiber to my diet to help keep me regular (it really helps). I found a product called KONSYL in my local grocery store. I also enjoy a cup of sugar free green tea everyday. I make sure to drink plenty of water although I usually forget to log it.
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Add me guys I'm trying to get to 130 by the end of the year.
  • mrzhappygirl
    mrzhappygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm So Down !!!