Ladies what should a guy wear to the gym?

Options

Replies

• Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    lol at caring what people think of my gym attire
    So no more assless chaps?

are there non *kitten*-less chaps?
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Bandana and Sunglasses with a sleeveless hoodie and underarmor compression capries with croc clogs
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    If people are rolling their eyes at what other people wear to the gym, they probably aren't working out that hard. Most people are oblivious to what others look like, are wearing, or how they are working out, UNLESS that person is trying to draw attention to themselves. And there truly are people that do.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

^this
  • karl317
    karl317 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So no more assless chaps?

Mental Picture established. Commencing LOLs.
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    kinda annoying thta the quote feature also quotes someone signature and weight loss tracker. never noticed that before
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Rage_Phish wrote: »
    kinda annoying thta the quote feature also quotes someone signature and weight loss tracker. never noticed that before

Only because he copies it into the text of every post he makes. Once the forums migrated to Vanilla, they don't support the use of signatures anymore.
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    As long as your tackle.isnt swinging in the wind shorts are fine.....and possibly not tight lycra....there's a large guy in ours that wears ladies workout gear.....its an eye opener to say the least....
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What I wear is a pair of compression shorts (Skins, UA or the like) instead of underwear with normal shorts over the top and something like a Nike dri fit t-shirt. I usually run to and from the gym so I need something which covers both bases.

You'll be fine in what feels comfortable for you though unless you really have no social filters which seems unlikely.
  • SFBMCBuck
    SFBMCBuck Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I find Ranger Panties to be a popular choice.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    I'm going with wear what you like.

If you are going to the gym to meet women, then...well...I got nothin'.

I am not going to meet women, I am happily married. In fact I would say I am trying to not be noticed for wearing something the other gym-goers will look at and laugh to themselves, or make them cringe.

So......why solicit the opinions of women then? Would not asking guys yield better results? You know, if comfort and performance and actual experience with wearing the clothing is something that's important to you?
  • lizcoley5
    lizcoley5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just don't tuck your t shirt into your shorts or sweats! Apart from that wear what you're comfortable in.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Just make sure the essential bits are covered, and the clothes you're wearing aren't tight enough or worn out enough to split during your workout. Anything else, I can handle.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Please make sure you man parts and buttcrack are not on display. Especially during a squat. Beyond that, whatever is comfy Is fine by me. I do like the moisture wicking shirts myself as I don't like the feeling of cold sweat running down my back.

Most people tend to mind their own business. We are all works in progress, nobody's there to criticize your clothing choices. And if they are, they're probably in the wrong place.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Whenever the question is, "What shall I wear?" the answer is always:
    51fKPiB80bL.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    ^^oh, those shoes, tho.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    RWClary wrote: »
    I like to wear matching Adidas outfits, because a professional athlete I know got a new sponsor and could no longer wear any other brand but Nike. He gave me his entire wardrobe!

Suddenly, I am a fan of Adidas!
    hehe - :D
    jiab81vczsnv.jpg7d3gnwpjallc.jpg1z6gquizxbid.jpg

KEEP PUNCHIN!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I wear whatever the HE!! I want and don't give dang about what others may think. I prefer my old H.S. wrestling singlet:

bundy.jpg

And so should you. That is wear what you want, not too many can pull off the singlet like I can. :smiley:
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Rage_Phish wrote: »

Only because he copies it into the text of every post he makes. Once the forums migrated to Vanilla, they don't support the use of signatures anymore.

wow. thats a lot of effort lol
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    There's this one guy at my gym who wears solely white compression leggings. Most men wear basketball shorts over their compression leggings. He does not. Being that they're white, and he's pretty tanned, you can see EVERYTHING through those leggings. Including the underwear he forgets to wear.

It's really uncomfortable for everyone around him.

Please don't be that guy.
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    he got a nice hog though?