Options
    cap3737 wrote: »
    et2zcxmdxnn5.jpeg
    Maybe we should do it this way

Yes, I have one like that on my profile! Congrats on your hard work
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Lol, chin slightly down and angled. :D I'm like 205 lbs (most of it is boobs, bahaha) I should hit up that 300lb chick though, apparently all I'd have to do is show a little cleave. :D:D

It's because once men see boobs they ignore everything else. :)

She had a really pretty face, but I think its more in the hair cut and angle of pic. Though, I have a couple of very heavyset friends that still maintain average looking (in size) faces, so maybe some people just don't gain face fat.
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, if you are losing weight which is part of the purpose of this site, wouldn't you want to have more recent photos?
  • 1CountryGirl05
    1CountryGirl05 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    Well, if you are losing weight which is part of the purpose of this site, wouldn't you want to have more recent photos?

That's my way of thinking but I'm about to sent to the electric chair by some of these people. :)
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Lol, chin slightly down and angled. :D I'm like 205 lbs (most of it is boobs, bahaha) I should hit up that 300lb chick though, apparently all I'd have to do is show a little cleave. :D:D

She had a really pretty face, but I think its more in the hair cut and angle of pic. Though, I have a couple of very heavyset friends that still maintain average looking (in size) faces, so maybe some people just don't gain face fat.

Hmm, I personally had a fat face when I was 73 lbs heavier, but I life heavy so I actually look like I should weigh much less. But nope, still a heavyset girl. Lol. I think it really depends on body fat %'s because you could take a girl my weight but without the muscle I have and she'd look 20 lbs heavier than me.
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options
    Mike02209 wrote: »

That's my way of thinking but I'm about to sent to the electric chair by some of these people. :)

I'm the opposite. Took forever for my face to slim down or so it seemed. I lost several jean sizes before I noticed a difference in my face.
  • King_Spicy
    Options

Hmm, I personally had a fat face when I was 73 lbs heavier, but I life heavy so I actually look like I should weigh much less. But nope, still a heavyset girl. Lol. I think it really depends on body fat %'s because you could take a girl my weight but without the muscle I have and she'd look 20 lbs heavier than me.

I still think it varies person to person. My face starts gaining weight if I'm even 10-15lbs over. However, one of my female friends must be upper 200s and still maintains a decent looking face that does not show her body weight. She does not exercise. It's all fat.
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options

That settles it. If my husband ever runs off and I need to pretend MFP is a dating site then I will request a live video chat of some sort of the guy in the nude. I don't want any surpises when we meet up. ROFL
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    I kind of like a surprise. I tell them I've gained enough weight that my penis kind of shrinks into my fat and is not noticeable anymore. Then I just show up in the buff.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've got a new account but on my old account I found multiple people who were using Internet photos and passing them off as themselves.

Also, talked to multiple people who admitted to using photos of themselves when they were in better shape.

Personally, I become increasingly frustrated by this and deleted my account. I thought, "Who needs fake friends?"

I feel like it's sort of cheating to use inaccurate photos while I use the real me.

I'm not judging the people, I really just don't understand the thought process for this. I mean it's a fitness site so wouldn't it be more helpful to use your own photo and a current one?

Curious what others think....

Aren't they all "fake friends"...they're just rando internet people...I could give a rat's behind.
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options
    I kind of like a surprise. I tell them I've gained enough weight that my penis kind of shrinks into my fat and is not noticeable anymore. Then I just show up in the buff.

Omg. You almost made me spit out my coffee. I got a mental image. Yikes!

I should send you nudes so you can tell that lady it wasn't the angle of the photo!!! :) I'm kidding. Only my husband gets nudes but he does ask for them frequently. Haha
  • King_Spicy
    Options

I should send you nudes so you can tell that lady it wasn't the angle of the photo!!! :) I'm kidding. Only my husband gets nudes but he does ask for them frequently. Haha

There is always a little honesty in the comment, even if the person says they are kidding ;)
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I've got a new account but on my old account I found multiple people who were using Internet photos and passing them off as themselves.

Also, talked to multiple people who admitted to using photos of themselves when they were in better shape.

Personally, I become increasingly frustrated by this and deleted my account. I thought, "Who needs fake friends?"

I feel like it's sort of cheating to use inaccurate photos while I use the real me.

I'm not judging the people, I really just don't understand the thought process for this. I mean it's a fitness site so wouldn't it be more helpful to use your own photo and a current one?

Curious what others think....

Aren't they all "fake friends"...they're just rando internet people...I could give a rat's behind.

Well, most are just random but I've made a handful of real friends that I didn't even add to this account. We now encourage each other with actual phone calls and through kik. A few I talked with daily for months. I've received enough photos and videos of them to know they are real people. We may or may not meet in person but they are actually my friends.
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options

There is always a little honesty in the comment, even if the person says they are kidding ;)

What happens on Kik stays on Kik. Shhhh
  • King_Spicy
    Options

I'd still prefer to just show up in the buff while they are expecting something else. Don't spoil anything for them!
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options

I'd still prefer to just show up in the buff while they are expecting something else. Don't spoil anything for them!

Ok I won't tell them how hot you look naked then. :wink:

Ok I really need to go do something productive like this body weight circuit I have planned out. It was fun talking you as usual though.
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    Need more PMs. (s in lowercase) Please god keep the uppercase one away.
  • 1CountryGirl05
    Options
    Need more PMs. (s in lowercase) Please god keep the uppercase one away.

:) yep
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I think you're overthinking it. My profile picture is 2 years old, I have it on here because it motivates me and that's the entire purpose of my account. Its not like its facebook, which I would feel weird using an older pic on, but here it doesn't matter. Its for me, not my mfp friends.