Anyone want a MyFitnessPal friend to help each other stay on track?

Options

Replies

• claudiaramos1310
    claudiaramos1310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me...thanks

Is it okay if I use you as an example?
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here for 3 years and did great for 3 years but I just had ACL replacement surgery done 2 weeks ago so I will be out of work for 6 months and no gym either for awhile.... Not till my therapist lets me work out again. SO I am back on here to keep my weight down and make sure I don't over eat in a day. If you want to add me as a friend you can. :)
  • kns2583
    kns2583 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well

Thanks
  • 24karatwoman
    24karatwoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new and need support also. Add me ! :)
  • whiteravon90
    whiteravon90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone think they can help me out too lol? I used to work out and diet and did great then things changed. I wouldn't mind a buddy to talk to in order to get the right diet and workout routine going!!! :D
  • whiteravon90
    whiteravon90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone think they can help me out too lol? I used to work out and diet and did great then things changed. I wouldn't mind a buddy to talk to in order to get the right diet and workout routine going!!! :D

Ps no clue how to add anyone so feel free to add me ;)
  • Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    jesss98765 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I am new to MyFitnessPal and trying to lose weight I have gained. I know that you are more likely to stay on track if you have friends in the same boat. Anyone want to connect with me? Thanks :)

Yes
  • poncianabella
    poncianabella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app for a while but have never reaches out. I would also like friends that can motivate me and vise versa!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here for 3 years and did great for 3 years but I just had ACL replacement surgery done 2 weeks ago so I will be out of work for 6 months and no gym either for awhile.... Not till my therapist lets me work out again. SO I am back on here to keep my weight down and make sure I don't over eat in a day. If you want to add me as a friend you can. :)

Sorry about your health issues. That is why I gained about 40 lbs in the last 3 1/2 years, heart arrhythmia's , Fibro & mostly bad neck & hip. Now I also found out I do in fact have another health issue we thought I had years ago & it went into remission, blah, so much to deal with, so much stress on the body. I'm on ice as I type = epidural yesterday.
    I joined a low carb high fat group on fb and just slowly getting on here. That seems to work well for me.
    I do not know how to add friends, when I click on a name then it goes to a blank page to write a message & I cannot remember someone's exact symbols, capitals, lower case etc to send a message.
    That is the only thing that ever comes up for me, nothing about "add a friend" Lol!
  • asmitty1992
    asmitty1992 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would defiantly love some friends to help keep myself motivated. I can be a motivator also! Add mee :smiley:
  • MariRaina
    MariRaina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open and would love some more friends!
  • Tiffneyymariee
    Tiffneyymariee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Ktomeski
    Ktomeski Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and support too. Still trying to figure this app out
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just tried to send a message to MariRaina and the server had problems. That is all I know how to do so far, it does not give an option to add friend when I click on a name. I know there is a place to search for a friend but you need all kinds of info I think? I am not sure. Today is the first time I logged on on my laptop, so I will look around and see... I am looking for similar macros and age...I think that does make a difference. If you are in your 20's your body mass is probably much better than mine, over 50, and I cannot exercise because of all the health issues. Just my opinion, maybe the Keto Calculator will say differently. ?
    Have a great day and weekend!
  • katiealice16
    katiealice16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me people! (Particularly if you're similar to me).
    19 year old vegan.
    5'6/5'7 weighing about 135-140lbs and want to get down to 58 kg (127.8 lbs)
  • angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me too ...
  • KieraDolinski
    KieraDolinski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm not trying to loose weight but I'm going vegan! I'm 5'6 and 110 and I've been vegan for over a week
  • blackbutterfly318
    blackbutterfly318 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)