Can't live without it!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MisoSoup79
    Options
    definitely dark chocolate and coffee... but also pasta. Pasta is a staple at my house. We have found whole grain pastas, so at least we're going for healthier options, but still... I find it hard to just eat one serving!
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    cheese (especially macaroni and cheese), chocolate, peanut butter, and garlic bread :happy:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    starbucksbraceletbl1.gif

Oh man... I adore Starbucks!!!!!
    Give me a Frapp and Mellow Mushroom pizza and I'm a happy camper!! :love:
  • furrflys
    Options
    CHEESE!!! oh how I love the cheese. I had to replace my 4 inch square of pepperjack cheese with a few sprinkles of really good parmesean, feta, or goat cheese. But I wont completely cut out cheese. I just dont eat it by the pound anymore!
    Pretty much i crave anything with salt, fat, sugar and junk carbs in it.

And caffiene, I am not a plesant person without caffiene:explode:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    My first thought was water. I love water. But then as I was reading the list chocolate sounded good, pasta, wine, coffee especially lattes (though I have given it up and only get a latte for special occasions) Let's face it, I like food. I can say I don't like fish or seafood. That's easier for me to say, what I don't like. Everything else I love to cook, love to eat!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    starbucksbraceletbl1.gif

Love your bracelet Marla!
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    my Crystal Lite energy on the go or the metabolism with green tea. That gives me my energy boost in the mornings to stay awake and it gets my first 3.5 cups of water in.

I don't want to live with at Mac Cheese. I am trying to find a yummy but lower calorie home made recipe. I am not a fan of wheat pasta, or even 2% cheese but if I want mac and cheese I'm gona have to start making it that way. But man it isn't the same...

ooh potatoes. I love me some baked potato with butter.. Not sure how I'm going to work that though.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Have to be chocolate!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    starbucksbraceletbl1.gif

Love your bracelet Marla!

Thanks-- I hear a commercial jingle coming on--

Starbucks-- works like a charm. (lame)
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ooh potatoes. I love me some baked potato with butter.. Not sure how I'm going to work that though.

believe me, I cannot live without my bakers either! i think i eat about 3-4 baked potatoes a week - it's done me just fine!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    PORK! I limit it but it's my favorite.

Cheese is hard for me too - I don't like the fat free stuff at all.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Coffee!!

I am trying to give up caffeine, but I am having a hard time with it!!
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    In order: Chocolate, cheese, pizza yummmmm lol I still allow myself all of the above, but in moderation. Also, my pizza is always homemade, I just make healthier versions now :smile: I don't think you should ever give up EVERYTHING you love, just moderation is the key and finding healthier versions of it.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Definitely chocolate, coffee, and pizza. I can live without everything else.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Bread, pasta, potatoes, salty snacks. :love: :love: :love: And above all... Skim milk!!

I love white things. :ohwell: :laugh:
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    fried rice with fried tofu.
    or spanish rice, I guess any type of rice in general. I could eat that for the rest of my life!

I'm with you on the rice thing... cant live without it! but unfortunately... i hate brown rice:frown:
    also love very very spicy lentils and weetabix!not togethrt though
  • abillings9
    Options
    Chocolate is the big one. Cheese and pasta are next in line. And bread, boy do I love some good crusty bread. :tongue:
  • speckle
    speckle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    baked goods. I love them...cookies, scones, breads, muffins....oh goodness....

also, whole milk lattes. whole milk just makes it delicious, and i only get 8 or 12 oz drinks anyway, so atleast they are small.
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Coffee!!

I am trying to give up caffeine, but I am having a hard time with it!!

Giving up coffe is a cinch! I've done it several dozen times now! *wink*wink*