Need a buddy...preferably a mom like me

Options
2»

Replies

• melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Family! Alot of moms on here trying to accomplish the same thing. i am 41 with 3 kids..ages 17, 19 and 23..I am just now able to have time to get rid of my baby fat..I would like to lose 30 more pounds :)..feel free to add me as a friend. the more support the better. :wink:
  • RandaBren
    RandaBren Posts: 1
    Options
    I have three boys, 14, 9 and 7. I quit smoking three years ago and gained 35 pounds.....its still her !! I work at a Weight Loss Surgical Center for the morbidly obese. So I preach excercise and good eating habits all day. I just need to take my own advice. Would love to lose that extra 30 but exercise bores me and i like to eat !
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    HI there-

I'm a mom of 10 (gave birth to five of those) ages ranging from 10 to 28! I am 43 years old. I have about 12 more pounds to lose! However, toning is my biggest challenge right now. Even though I just started 3 weeks ago, I dont see much of a difference yet.

You will love the people here, very supportive and truely care about you! Please feel free to add me.

Good luck on your journey!
  • mandykasase
    mandykasase Posts: 110
    Options
    Hello from across the pond.
    i'm a 35 year old mom of 3 and i'm also a mature student just finished my first year. the kids are 10, 5 and 3. I have lost 17 lbs since my journey started in nov, still have about 40lbs left to go. you can add me if you wish,