Weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Some of my binges go on for like 2 days straight before I stop and kinda gather myself and start fresh. Mostly on weekends.

There's your answer. Eat a reasonable amount. That means at least 1200 calories a day and you won't end up binge eating. Right now your doing an unhealthy binge/restrict cycle. My guess is you have:

A) Eating more than you think during the week
    B ) Undoing any deficit you have over the weekend when you binge because your deficit during the week was too large
  • inconspicuousbeauty
    inconspicuousbeauty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'll take ALLLLL that into consideration and will definitely take a stand back and fix it all. At least the bit I can do on my own.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Also remember that the weight on the scale isn't everything.

This blog is an excellent example for you:
    https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/
  • inconspicuousbeauty
    Options
    I try to remember that but it slips my mind periodically aha. But I'll check it out. Thanks
  • veliia
    veliia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    At 5'2'' & 110 you are perfect. Why would u wanna go any lower?
    I'm 110 pounds(or just about) and I'm trying to lose about 5 to 10 pounds of that. Literally nothing I'm doing is helping. I've been working out like crazy and dieting like a mad lady but there's absolutely no results in anything I do. HELP!

• Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    On some days it's harder than others. I work out a *kitten* ton and I'll eat at most 100 calories a day. That's if I don't skip a day

If you're truly only eating 100 calories a day and you "skip days," you do have an eating disorder. Please seek help before you do damage to your body.
  • inconspicuousbeauty
    Options
    veliia wrote: »
    At 5'2'' & 110 you are perfect. Why would u wanna go any lower?
    I'm 110 pounds(or just about) and I'm trying to lose about 5 to 10 pounds of that. Literally nothing I'm doing is helping. I've been working out like crazy and dieting like a mad lady but there's absolutely no results in anything I do. HELP!
    I'm just not comfortable at this weight.
  • inconspicuousbeauty
    Options
    Same reason for anybody to want to lose weight I guess.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    On some days it's harder than others. I work out a *kitten* ton and I'll eat at most 100 calories a day. That's if I don't skip a day

If you're truly only eating 100 calories a day and you "skip days," you do have an eating disorder. Please seek help before you do damage to your body.

umm yeah, 100% agree!