Hey, I'm just an Ectomorph aka skinny person

Options
2»

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Even calorie counts offend now. Lol. Labeling...that's rich.
  • 883xlsportster
    883xlsportster Posts: 221 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Underweight people tend to overestimate their calories

I picked up a fitbit Charge last week. Even though these tracker can be inaccurate it gives you more of a idea of what you burn. All the things we do throughout the day add up well beyond basic maintenance. Very easy to underestimate indeed.
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    nutrament wrote: »
    Hey, I've been working out for 10 years or so and at times its difficult for me to put on muscle mass even though I eat very healthy. Over the years my weight would flacuate from 160 (my best weight for muscle mass, I lost some good habits but regain them with this app) to 140 pounds. With this app I've changed the MOST IMPORTANT thing when it comes to Ectomorphs with high metabolisms. I changed WHEN, WHAT and HOW much I should eat. This app is awesome as it breaks down all the nutritents and macro nutritents. I already feel the myself thickening out. This app keeps everything in check. If you guys have any questions about foods, habits, workouts than shot me a message

I'm the same way except right now I'm at 160 lbs, I'm 5'7" but I am trying to cut my body fat % down. Any suggestions? Trying to maintain mass too.
  • nutrament
    nutrament Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    nutrament wrote: »
    Hey, I've been working out for 10 years or so and at times its difficult for me to put on muscle mass even though I eat very healthy. Over the years my weight would flacuate from 160 (my best weight for muscle mass, I lost some good habits but regain them with this app) to 140 pounds. With this app I've changed the MOST IMPORTANT thing when it comes to Ectomorphs with high metabolisms. I changed WHEN, WHAT and HOW much I should eat. This app is awesome as it breaks down all the nutritents and macro nutritents. I already feel the myself thickening out. This app keeps everything in check. If you guys have any questions about foods, habits, workouts than shot me a message

I'm the same way except right now I'm at 160 lbs, I'm 5'7" but I am trying to cut my body fat % down. Any suggestions? Trying to maintain mass too.

Eat less but super clean, fruits, veggies, oatmeal, avacodo, lean meats etc lol which is pretty natural for me to do. Also carbio and Calisthenics. Personally I see major cuts and definition when hitting the punching bag (boxing) , jump roping, jogging on sand or swimming.