Low Carb Recipes

Options
Nessawade
Nessawade Posts: 33 Member
Always looking for new low carb recipes to try out and fitpal peeps that love to share and encourage the process.
Ive made the most popular...spaghetti squash, cauliflower pizza crust, stuffed peppers, etc.... please share or feel free to add me., for support. :-) thanks

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    pinterest.com has some yummy recipes just put low carb and you will find a lot
  • kaj9702
    kaj9702 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made a chili verde and a zucchini lasagna last week that were yummy! I had left overs for several days afterward.
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I make meat sauce and mix in spirals of zucchini and then put in baking dish and cover with cheese and bake.

Deviled eggs, pickles, flavored tuna and cashews are go to snack. Chocolate fix is chocolate redi whip.
    I fell of wagon this weekend but going to start again tomorrow.
  • Nessawade
    Options
    kaj9702 wrote: »
    I made a chili verde and a zucchini lasagna last week that were yummy! I had left overs for several days afterward.

Nice. I actually saw something similar and wanna make the zucchini lasagna. Next weekend for sure!! How'd it turn out?!
  • Nessawade
    Options
    mrzpeep391 wrote: »
    I make meat sauce and mix in spirals of zucchini and then put in baking dish and cover with cheese and bake.

Deviled eggs, pickles, flavored tuna and cashews are go to snack. Chocolate fix is chocolate redi whip.
    I fell of wagon this weekend but going to start again tomorrow.

Im definitely trying the zucchini lasagna nxt weekend or this week. Deviled egss r my fav., b I t what is this chocolate redi whip you speak of....?! My easy dessert is sugar free jello and a dab of whip cream. Just get back on it tomorrow, you gotta cheat once in awhile to stay sane.
  • Nessawade
    Options
    pinterest.com has some yummy recipes just put low carb and you will find a lot

Yes. I do that now. Feel like its alot of repeat. Always looking for people's take on low carb.
  • Nessawade
    Options
    abadvat wrote: »
    Bacon

Word!!! Im a meat eater!!! :smiley:
  • Nessawade
    Options
    Thanks.
  • Nessawade
    Options
    I'm not low carb but really wanted to try this tonight. I used rice cakes as a bun on my turkey burger. It was amazing. The saltiness from the rice cake was so good with the burger!(: and less than 20 carb kqink0dk1iuh.jpg

Looks great.....I made burgers last night and usually wrap it in romaine lettuce or cabbage leaves. Thanks for sharing.
  • Nessawade
    Options
    Cauliflower tamales and kabocha squash pie ( tastes just like pumpkin pie but way less calories! ) qskojk1ys1te.jpeg
    oi8fdqfel3vn.jpeg

Awesome. Love sweet potatoes. Def a must
  • lynnweisbach
    lynnweisbach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    TriciaCh wrote: »
    Make cauliflower salad (potato salad recipe of your choice, just make it with cauliflower instead of potato's)... I call it cauliflower salad, For me if I think of it as a substitution I always seem to be disappointed. If I don't try to kid myself by calling it 'mock' or so forth I tend to be less critical. But that's me. :smile:

Oh.. and BACON!

• lynnweisbach
    lynnweisbach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Make cauliflower salad (potato salad recipe of your choice, just make it with cauliflower instead of potato's)... I call it cauliflower salad, For me if I think of it as a substitution I always seem to be disappointed. If I don't try to kid myself by calling it 'mock' or so forth I tend to be less critical. But that's me. :smile:

Oh.. and BACON!
    Messed up my reply the first go around. I do the same thing you do. I don't like Mock Potato Salad but Cauliflower Salad is pretty good. Glad to know someone else is the same way.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Crustless pizza :)
  • Nessawade
    Options
    Yes. Ive tried this one before and cauliflower crust. Yum.
  • Nessawade
    Options

Oh.. and BACON!
    Messed up my reply the first go around. I do the same thing you do. I don't like Mock Potato Salad but Cauliflower Salad is pretty good. Glad to know someone else is the same way.

Yes!! I just made this last week. Kids even liked it. Turned out great!!!