Replies

• TeamScorpioRI
    TeamScorpioRI Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    most guys don't really want to log a 2 minute workout, so why bother. :p
  • adiaz155
    adiaz155 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Not true sex burns a good amount of calories depending on foreplay kissing, oral and intensity. It's a hard ab workout!! I looked it up.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    pootle1972 wrote: »
    Been asked many many times before and the answer is always no....and calories burnt it's waaaaay less than you would like.

I suppose it's even less when only one is involved. ;)
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    adiaz155 wrote: »
    Not true sex burns a good amount of calories depending on foreplay kissing, oral and intensity. It's a hard ab workout!! I looked it up.

CALM DOWN COWBOY

Yeah cowboy
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    adiaz155 wrote: »

CALM DOWN COWBOY

He's ready, willing and able. Don't stifle his inner drive.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I don't count it, but it should burn some calories if you do it right. Unless you just lay there like a dying cow.

You must have dated my last gf.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about calories burned, but certain kinds of intercourse can have a "cleansing" effect that may show positive short-term weight loss results.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about calories burned, but certain kinds of intercourse can have a "cleansing" effect that may show positive short-term weight loss results.

Like what?
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Its more of a mental boost for me. I need to plug in once in a while to re-charge the batteries. Good thing I am fixed because I would have my own clan... LOL
  • MelZweightlossjourney
    Options
    No cause if it really burned THAT many calories I wouldn't still be fat lol
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    When my husband & I were first together it was 4 times a day and we dropped 20lbs each in 3 months but we were knackered and life got in the way :)
    Tbh your body gets used to what you do regularly like I see housework logged as exercise I think why :)
  • TrailBlaz3nMN
    TrailBlaz3nMN Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This.

http://lifestyle.one/closer/news-real-life/real-life/sex-dieter-mum-ve-lost-two-stone-orgasms/

"Orgasms release adrenaline, which increases your metabolic rate and speeds up your heart rate, so you burn calories. Climaxing also triggers a rush of endorphins – the body’s pleasure hormones – which can curb your appetite.”
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I just log it as chopping wood

This just made my afternoon.
  • ashudada2001
    ashudada2001 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Some poses do make u out of breath.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I do log sex as a workout, but my concern is not the amount of calories. It is that my wife is on this site too, and she is logging sex much more often than I do..... hmmmmm.
  • Beautiful_Warrior94
    Beautiful_Warrior94 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    No cause if it really burned THAT many calories I wouldn't still be fat lol

Lmao! That's like saying I'm going to run every day and eat 20 chocolate bars after. Idiot it's 70% diet and 30% workout for maximum effort change.
  • Beautiful_Warrior94
    Beautiful_Warrior94 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I see only half the people here have a sense of humor. Half y'all need to lighten the F up.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I see only half the people here have a sense of humor. Half y'all need to lighten the F up.

You won't last long.