Which "QUOTE" has helped you in this journey?

Replies

• nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    "You didn't gain the weight overnight and you can't lose it overnight." and "It's a marathon not a sprint."
  • eandrews726
    eandrews726 Posts: 4 Member
    "I am strong. I know no limits. I can defy gravity and shatter stereotypes. My curves are earned as my weakness is shed. I trade soft for firm and tears for sweat. I turn guilt into satisfaction and tomorrows chore into today's opportunity" - Oksana Grishina
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Good better best
    Never rest until you good is better and your better is best.
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse."
  • youstolemyusernamex
    youstolemyusernamex Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2016
    Mind Over Matter. It seems so simple, just three little words, but it has honestly helped me.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Warning! Crude Language! The quote that inspires me the most is...

"I don't exercise for my health, I do it to look sexy as f*** naked."

Obviously I do it for my health too, but I read that once and fell in love with it. It's hilarious and totally my kind of humor.
  • zebszee
    zebszee Posts: 31 Member
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings...... :)
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Applies to life as well as weight loss. I have it tattooed on my hip I love it so much. :smile:
  • winningthewar873
    winningthewar873 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm not on a diet. It's a lifestyle change!
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    suzlee1995 wrote: »
    Eat healthy for today and worry about tomorrow when it comes! ( Too often I find myself wrapped up in "how long it'll take" and how many times I have failed before)

Suzlee1995 - I can't quite remember the quote but a related one to yours is "A year from now you will have wished you started today. Don't wait for tomorrow, start today." I agree - let's forget about how long it will take. I have done that for too many years and it derails me everytime. Even if it is only a pound every couple weeks, that will mean 50 gone after a year....I'll take that!!!

• mikngayaq
    mikngayaq Posts: 24 Member
    The following Vince Lombardi quotes, which could obviously apply to life in general.

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."

And my favorite Vince Lombardi quote:

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
  • happyscruffy
    happyscruffy Posts: 26 Member
    "Ain't no stopping me now, I'm on the move" B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!