Crossfit Success!! Haters... eat your words!! *pic*

Options
13»

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats! I love our attitude towards fitness and health :drinker:
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i don't eat fat free things because of all the chemicals pumped into it.

wat.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I admire the people who use the Crossfit program but its way too expensive!!! Paying a monthly fee of $130-$200 is ridiculous in my opinion.

There are other programs that are less expensive and give awesome results.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i don't eat fat free things because of all the chemicals pumped into it.

wat.

if something made in a factory is labeled "fat free" ... it may as well be labled chemical s**t storm, lol.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    haters?

I hate it. Every time I watch people do it, my spine hurts. But I do have back problems. If it works for someone else, great!
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    BUMP. I just wanted to bump a 4 month old thread. I wasn't the first one to bump it though. :explode: :explode:
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    BUMP. I just wanted to bump a 4 month old thread. I wasn't the first one to bump it though. :explode: :explode:

haha i appreciate the effort. you're looking great! what do you do?
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I was curious about it, i saw gals online who looked great. closest gym does not have the program yet, golds gym. i wonder if la fitness would?

go you girl. you look great! :wink:

Crossfit is not offered at non-Crossfit gyms. It's highly debated as to whether or not it's worth the effectiveness because the form illustrated by many crossfit exercises and required in many crossfit drills leads to inevitable weakening of the joints and places stress on body parts not designed to endure it. For example, doing kipping pullups in rapid succession, even when form is good, has been proven to lead to rotator cuff injuries in most people because the rotator cuff was not designed to handle that kind of work. And the drills which require you to do powerlifting-inspired barbell lifts for a high amount of reps also lead to shoulder and back injuries in many cases regardless of form, because these types of exercises were simply not designed for high rep work.

Crossfit will give you results. But whether or not you'll get there without serious injury is a roll of the dice that even observing proper form won't necessarily help reduce.
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    ptjolsen wrote: »
    I haven't openly "bashed" it....I just know its not for everyone...because of the lack of knowledge on modification for specific types of clientele

Not true at least not at my box. I started not even being able to do 1 push up or 5 box jumps.. they can always scale down. All shapes ages n sizes.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    AntWrig wrote: »
    2iazqmv.jpg

You look great! Way to go! ]
    How do you know it wasn't diet and not the method of training?

lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!