Dude, if i look like that...i would be done too. You look amazing:]
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look so damn hot girl!!!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Wow!! You are my new hero. Thanks for the inpsiration!
  • TabbyLeAnn
    TabbyLeAnn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nice job Abby!!!! Lookin' great for having that sweet baby 7 months ago :)
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yes 135 looks good on you for your height!!! Stay there and define and shape your body! GOOD JOB!!
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    damn, your body rocks!
  • biellas
    biellas Posts: 39
    Options
    OMG! You look AWESOME!!!! And you have such a cute little outtie bellybutton :-) Congrats on the great job!
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Nice job Abby!!!! Lookin' great for having that sweet baby 7 months ago :)

Thanks hunny!! the Lord certainly did bless me with not much post baby work!! :) lucky gal
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look FANTASTIC! Who cares what the scale says when you've got a body like that!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    OMG! You look FANTASTIC! Who cares what the scale says when you've got a body like that!

haha! ur funny :) lol and Thank you!!
  • jac1976
    jac1976 Posts: 30
    Options
    You looked lovely before, but your hard work has definately been rewarded, you are look fantastic and very toned! You def DO NOT need to lose anymore, forget the scales embrace your strong, lean & toned body! :O)
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look very fit!
  • TeMpi
    TeMpi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great work.
  • Abrasue
    Options
    You looked lovely before, but your hard work has definately been rewarded, you are look fantastic and very toned! You def DO NOT need to lose anymore, forget the scales embrace your strong, lean & toned body! :O)

thanks!! it was a nice change to make the decision to just be done worring about that freakin' scale. numbers no longer matter and man is that freeing!! :)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking- what are your waist and stomach measurements? I'm trying to focus on measurements instead of the scale and your midsection is MY goal- so I just want to know what I'm working towards!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    thanks!! it was a nice change to make the decision to just be done worring about that freakin' scale. numbers no longer matter and man is that freeing!! :)

That must feel so liberating! You look absolutely fantastic! I want a toned tummy like that!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking- what are your waist and stomach measurements? I'm trying to focus on measurements instead of the scale and your midsection is MY goal- so I just want to know what I'm working towards!

I have a 25 inch waist.
  • Abrasue
    Options

I have a 25 inch waist.
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fit.
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! We're the same height and I am currently at 134lbs, but I don't look like that. I guess it really depends upon your body type. So I'm aiming to lose more and tone up. :]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!