Started the 30 day shred!

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I would also like to know if anyone knows the calories burned. It should be alot I was drinched!:flowerforyou:

I wear my HRm and burn 250- but everyone is different- I also turn my HRM off as soon as its over I don't wait until my heart rate goes down so I probably burn more but I only count what calories I burn during the workout-
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Im doing level 2 more butt kicking in my opinion
    I think your supposed to do it for 30 days straight without rest days-

As far as logging it if you have a HRM you can enter a workout thats not listed if you know how many calories you actually burned- I listed it as 30 day shred then put the calories I burned during the time. I even entered another one for when i do the shred followed by the elliptical.
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    I would also like to know if anyone knows the calories burned. It should be alot I was drinched!:flowerforyou:

I wear my HRm and burn 250- but everyone is different- I also turn my HRM off as soon as its over I don't wait until my heart rate goes down so I probably burn more but I only count what calories I burn during the workout-

I put it under 20 min Circuit Training and it gave me 220 cal burned (if I remember right)
  • michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I use my polar heart rate monitor and I did levels 2 and 3 in a row and burned 601 calories. I'm almost 5'8 and 155lbs
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    So if i weigh 130 how many calories did I burn you think? I need to invest in a heart calorie counter and wear it. Ant help would be greatful.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 day shred for 3 days now!! I am so sore. I thought it would be easier, but it almost feels like I am tight and it hurts more then the other times. I want to take a break, but I want to keep up with the big calories I burn.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I did it tonite and my Polar HRM said I burned 193 calories I am 5 ft. wt. 123lbs. I did level 1
  • michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I really don't know how much you would burn if you are 130lbs. It also depends on how much you put into it. I use 10lbs and sometimes 15lbs weights for the different exercises. It all depends...
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I use my polar heart rate monitor and I did levels 2 and 3 in a row and burned 601 calories. I'm almost 5'8 and 155lbs

not to mention you are doing longer workouts too and since you would already be in your target heart rate zone prior to even going into the next dvd you would be burning lots of calories-

lastnight i did the dvd plus my elliptical to make my workout time 45 min and I burned 410 calories because i was already in my target heart rate zone.

Kudos to you for doing 2 back to back I have thought about that. Maybe I just need to suck it up and do it-thanks for my workout for tomorrow.:wink:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    i plan on doing level 1 and 2 tonight for a good calorie burning workout
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I plan to do 1 and 2 tonight as well. I did level 1 last night I was so sore from the day before but today I feel great a bit tight but not as bad as yesterday. Where can you buy those heart rate and calorie burner????
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I just finsihed with Level one,two and the first circuit in level three and I burned 655 cals. The only cool down that I did was on level three.

tough workout:sick: i can see how somebody would get results with it....it pushes you to the limits! im going to buy it today:tongue:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Today was my 4th day doing it and my legs feel so weak during the jumping jacks and the jumping rope. MOre so then day one or two:ohwell: But I am doing less of the modified ones so that's good. And each a different body part is sore:tongue: I wonder what will it be tomorrow:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I did level 1 today- I will start doing it everyday for now on- I did level 2 Monday and tuesday- didn't do it on Wed but did workout on my elliptical and today (thursday) I did level 1 (was going to do 1 and 2) but ended up doing the elliptical for 40 minutes- Had alot of calories to burn off- I am spent now- a nice hot shower is calling me then off to bed. Great workout