HCG

2»

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    My biggest problem isn't eating I suppose it's not eating I generally don't eat all day and Maybe I eat at dinner time or sometimes I'll snack threw the day but generally don't have an entire meal I'm a waitress full time so I'm constantly on my feet and usually I don't want to eat at work because I'm staring at the same *kitten* all day long

That doesn't make any sense. If your problem is "not eating", then you wouldn't be gaining weight.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    HCG IS the dark side you speak of. Welcome to the land of milk and honey and moderate calorie deficits.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Also, I know several women who have done HCG, lost a significant amount of weight quickly, and put it all back on and then some (also quickly)

Of course you are going to lose weight eating 500 calories a day. That is also insane.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    edited April 2016
    lol...we're being trolled y'all. Look at her profile...she sells HCG.

jwkz2luutf0a.jpg
  • MrsTurner121
    MrsTurner121 Posts: 12 Member
    Because I've had 2 children, I gained a lot of weight. I was a very petite person before my son came into the picture.
  • ShodanPrime
    ShodanPrime Posts: 226 Member
    My biggest problem isn't eating I suppose it's not eating I generally don't eat all day and Maybe I eat at dinner time or sometimes I'll snack threw the day but generally don't have an entire meal I'm a waitress full time so I'm constantly on my feet and usually I don't want to eat at work because I'm staring at the same *kitten* all day long

It sounds like there are two biggest problems at work. Consistency and intake. You'll need to control for.both, or you're boned.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member

Not going to find many suckers, er buyers on here is she?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Because I've had 2 children, I gained a lot of weight. I was a very petite person before my son came into the picture.

It might be hard to believe, but other women on here have also had children.
  • ShodanPrime

I dunno, if her amps are cheaper than my pharmacy, I'll buy. Lol.
  • MrsTurner121
    I used to sell and work with omnitrition. NOT anymore.
    Why the *kitten* would I ask about it and say I don't use it and I gained weight with it if I wanted you to get it? That's kinda stupid don't you think.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member

Except she can't legally sell it in US, Canada or UK (maybe more but I've looked those up). You can only buy the real hormone through a pharmacy with a prescription.
    So she's selling something that is not the real thing. Or black market drugs. I'm not sure that's a good thing.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Hardest thing you'll ever do especially when you have 2 kids and a husband to cook for as well.

Unless you have 3 kids and a husband to cook for--like me.
  • chunky_pinup
    Why the *kitten* would I ask about it and say I don't use it and I gained weight with it if I wanted you to get it? That's kinda stupid don't you think.

If it's something you sold, you should know all about it already...why would you sell something you don't understand?
  • ShodanPrime

Nope, lots of peddlers here and all around can be very inconsistent between message and action.
  • ShodanPrime

Except she can't legally sell it in US, Canada or UK (maybe more but I've looked those up). You can only buy the real hormone through a pharmacy with a prescription.
    So she's selling something that is not the real thing. Or black market drugs. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

#allmarketsmatter
  • MrsTurner121
    Wow, this is supposed to be a community where you seek help and answers not come to be bashed. Thanks for absolutely nothing guys!!
  • chunky_pinup
    Wow, this is supposed to be a community where you seek help and answers not come to be bashed. Thanks for absolutely nothing guys!!

You're welcome B)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member

So you sold something you know nothing about? Not buying it. The HCG or your story. Move along
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member

It sounds like there are two biggest problems at work. Consistency and intake. You'll need to control for.both, or you're boned.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LGyHV2lvTgA
This discussion has been closed.