Not logged for a month, not gained :)

Options
I've not been logging daily for over a month now, just got out of the habit but I weighed myself this morning and am the exact weight I was when logging relentlessly last month :) it's so comforting to find out I've finally taught myself how much/ what foods I should be eating without mfp having to tell me!

Replies

• ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I will also add I look better than last month too so I've managed to maintain but gain muscle (Or maybe lose bf %... One of the two!) My abs are shaping up nicely!
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    skinnybythanksgiving Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, good for you! Keep up the good work.
  • hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job! I want to be like you when I grow up!!!! I'm not sure I will ever be able to stop because I am scared and although I have learned very well how to do it this last 15 months I have bad days where I eat something I did'nt plan to eat and I have to see how much calories that is going to change things up for the rest of my day!
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    Thanks guys :smiley:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm the same, no longer logging but maintaining nicely :smile: Its such a good feeling :smile:
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I was so afraid to stop logging my food, but it's been fine so far! Congrats :)
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm still logging and probably always will, because I know myself. I find it too easy to sliiiiiiide back. But great to know others can do without. :)
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm eventually aiming for .well done
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good for you ☺ nice when you learn how much you can eat. Also your transformation pics are awesome.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    That's great! I hope to get to that point one day myself. I just need the scales to go lower for a while longer :tired_face:
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    Lewisg51 wrote: »
    Good for you ☺ nice when you learn how much you can eat. Also your transformation pics are awesome.

Thanks, it's only about 35 lbs I actually lost too so not the most by any means but shows visually what that number can do to someone not too tall!!
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    35lbs is loads haha, and yeah motivates me more seeing it so thanks ☺
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    That is a good feeling. I've been slowly losing no longer logging my food. I mostly log in to read the forums. I too want to live without having to log food everyday. Congrats!