Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 6 (Already in Progress)

Options

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Captain LMFAO is bringing it in a little late tonight.

187! that's another 3lb down this week!

Let's win this, Party Rockers!!

Oh, and everyone else, you're doing awesome, too. [:
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Options
    Team BEP.288
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Team Drop it like it's HOT!

5/2 168.0
    5/9 166.7 (1.3 loss)
    5/16 165.6 (1.1 loss)
    5/22 164.0 (1.6 loss)
    5/29 163.0 (1.0 loss)
    6/05 163.3 (.3 gain)
    6/13 163.0 (.3 loss)
    6/20 157.8 (5.2 loss) Wholly cow!!!

For the past 3 weeks I have gained back my loss over the weekends making my weigh in days suck. Then by Tuesday I was back
    to my lowest weight for the week. Well, this weekend I stayed on track and I am super glad i did. I was tired of losing and gaining the same 3lbs!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

5/2 168.0
    5/9 166.7 (1.3 loss)
    5/16 165.6 (1.1 loss)
    5/22 164.0 (1.6 loss)
    5/29 163.0 (1.0 loss)
    6/05 163.3 (.3 gain)
    6/13 163.0 (.3 loss)

For the past 3 weeks I have gained back my loss over the weekends making my weigh in days suck. Then by Tuesday I was back
    to my lowest weight for the week. Well, this weekend I stayed on track and I am super glad i did. I was tired of losing and gaining the same 3lbs!

WOW.. 5.2lbs is a huge loss. WTG
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for team foo fighters. I am now 166.0
  • stephlake
    Options

5/2 168.0
    5/9 166.7 (1.3 loss)
    5/16 165.6 (1.1 loss)
    5/22 164.0 (1.6 loss)
    5/29 163.0 (1.0 loss)
    6/05 163.3 (.3 gain)
    6/13 163.0 (.3 loss)

WOW.. 5.2lbs is a huge loss. WTG

THANK YOU!! :smile: :smile:
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 170.3 this week!!:) Sorry forgot to post yesterday:/
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone has checked in with their team captains - I'm hoping for a dramatic change once we see the charts from the last couple of weeks!
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    Anyone no if last weeks weigh in was the last one?? as far as im aware (had a look back at first post) this was running for 7 weeks till the 21 June,am i right?

Hugs xx
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I think this is the last week.
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Have the latest charts been posted?!?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    It was my understanding that this challenge would run to the summer Solstice June 21. That would make this the last week.

I hate to say it, but it does seem like a lot of people have lost interest or motivation i the last 2-3 weeks.

I would love to start a new Rock challenge, maybe after the 4th of July weekend. I know there were a lot of people who did well with this challenge and want to do it again, as well as several people who werent in this cahlenge but asked to be in the next.

LJ.. I know you are busy, but have the last charts posted?

How many of you are up for Rockstar Challenge round2.. I hope we can get that together.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    It was my understanding that this challenge would run to the summer Solstice June 21. That would make this the last week.

I hate to say it, but it does seem like a lot of people have lost interest or motivation i the last 2-3 weeks.

I would love to start a new Rock challenge, maybe after the 4th of July weekend. I know there were a lot of people who did well with this challenge and want to do it again, as well as several people who werent in this cahlenge but asked to be in the next.

How many of you are up for Rockstar Challenge round2.. I hope we can get that together.

I'm in. I really enjoyed it. It kept me motivated! I am anxiously awaiting the results!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options

i sure would do it again! Lots of fun!!
  • stephlake
    Options

I am in for RSC2. Pls let me know if you start one.

Also any word from LJ on this weeks final results??
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

i had fun and would love to do another one!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

So sad :sad: i love you guys!!!!!

I would love to do another Rock Star Challenge (especially since I just broke through the dreaded plateau this week)
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry been a bit busy this week, my weight today is 172.4 for team paramore
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    anyone heard from LJ?

Any ideas when the charts are getting posted?
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Plateau over!!
    LW- 134lbs
    CW- 133lbs