Uk friends with open food diaries...

Options
2»

Replies

• Loopyleanne
    Options

For sure!! I will be here everyday that I can be and will be supporting you every step! I love how supportive people are on here! Thanks for the add and best of luck on your journey!

Great!! thank you! Just to let you know i follow the slimming world plan. u may know about it but if not its basically just normal healthy eating while cutting back on fat, sugar and all that yummy stuff lol but i still treat myself too :-) also I'm about to update my profile and actually put something in it lol. I hope my food diaries are ok? I don't stick to 1200 cal a day and i do snack and have 4 meals a day!! but this works for me. I try and stick to low cal, high density foods so i eat plenty without going hungry, for fewer cals per day. i recognise that everyone is different tho so i hope that the diaries can be of help but feel free to ignore lol!!! Good luck to you too!! take care

ps very impressed with your race for life time!!! next year i plan to do it although i'll prob walk it :-/ can't ever see me running but you never know hehe
  • Loopyleanne
    Options

For sure!! I will be here everyday that I can be and will be supporting you every step! I love how supportive people are on here! Thanks for the add and best of luck on your journey!

Great!! thank you! Just to let you know i follow the slimming world plan. u may know about it but if not its basically just normal healthy eating while cutting back on fat, sugar and all that yummy stuff lol but i still treat myself too :-) also I'm about to update my profile and actually put something in it lol. I hope my food diaries are ok? I don't stick to 1200 cal a day and i do snack and have 4 meals a day!! but this works for me. I try and stick to low cal, high density foods so i eat plenty without going hungry, for fewer cals per day. i recognise that everyone is different tho so i hope that the diaries can be of help but feel free to ignore lol!!! Good luck to you too!! take care

ps very impressed with your race for life time!!! next year i plan to do it although i'll prob walk it :-/ can't ever see me running but you never know hehe
    [/quote]

oops sorry didn't mean to stick my reply in a quote box! hope this works now!
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    Thanks Leanne - it's the first time I have done the Race for Life and running was hard work, we had to stop a couple of times to catch our breath, so next year I plan to RUN it the whole way. The quickest time was only 21 minutes, so I was chuffed with 30.28!! :)

As for your eating plan, you have to do what is right for you (which is what it sounds like you are doing) as we are all different. I am still finding out what is low and high in all the nutritional information and am alarmed at some things I used to eat. My main problem was portion sizes and I still have late night urges! My will power nearly cracked last night so I brished my teeth early and seemed to curb my cravings.... weird!!

Good luck to you!! Nice to get to know you a bit more!

P.S. do THE F4L it is the best feeling in the world getting to the finish line and knowing the money you raise can help to save people's lives :smile: :smile: :smile:

oops sorry didn't mean to stick my reply in a quote box! hope this works now!
    [/quote]
  • marisa67
    marisa67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many people in the UK! Could I ask if some of you would like to add me as a friend as well? I started on MFP 10 days ago and I am finding it really helpful. I always thought I did not eat that much, but when you add it all up......

Anyway, I am a 43 yr old female, with not that many pounds to lose (about 10), but really want to tone up and am doing JMs 30 day shred. So if you have some of that in common.....I would really like to have some more friends :smile:
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm in the UK and have an open diary -- feel free to add me!
  • Bristle82
    Options
    I'm in the UK and have an open diary -- feel free to add me!

Sent a request, thanks :)
  • Bristle82
    Options
    Thanks to all my new friends :)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Added you.
  • faemelusine
    faemelusine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too!

Added you.
    If anyone would like to add me, feel free :)
  • riviera123
    Options
    Of course, I'll add you now :) and likewise, if anyone wants to add me go right ahead!