These are my confessions....

Options

Replies

• CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    This last Sunday I ate a whole bar of Black and Green 85% chocolate, in one looonnnggg sitting. Didn't exercise that night either. Boo on me!!
  • crystalpotts
    crystalpotts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ate two pieces of chocolate on chocolate cake this morning.....:embarassed: Not happy with myself after. Made sure I swam extra hard in the pool and will TRY to jump on the elliptical tonight. Tomorrow might be bad too, birthday party/cookout for my little cousin....
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Mozzarella cheese sticks with ranch as an appetizer for dinner last night. Luckily I still didn't go over my calories but had to skip lunch to do it.
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think I ate my weight in spaghetti last night :(
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I have not worked out yet today....but I will because I want to drink 2 "On the Border" Bottoms Up Margaritas and eat chips and salsa. There I said it...oh the shame!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I have not worked out yet today....but I will because I want to drink 2 "On the Border" Bottoms Up Margaritas and eat chips and salsa. There I said it...oh the shame!

Ohh that sounds sooo damn good!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Went to Five Guys for lunch, almost half my calories for the day :(
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Special K sour cream and onion chips yesterday and then went out for a small twist in a cone with rainbow sprinkles which was my dinner. Phew..now I feel better getting that out! Didn't go past my calories but I can only imagine how much over on everything ele I went!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Didn't cycle to work one day this week - I just can't get out of bed in the morning!

I have managed 75 miles in the evening but it's not good enough - cycling to work just sets me up for the rest of the day
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I went to the movies last night and had a "kid's pack" - with butter - thinking it would be much better than a bag of popcorn. Turns out it has 5 cups of popcorn and a small bag has 7. It was still a better choice, but I didn't really need it. This morning I felt exhausted.
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great eating day- I was inline to be good on all counts EVEN sodium (which I'm finding hard) and then, right before bed, I had a piece of pizza. Just one. I logged it. I can't believe it's 240 calories. It was a small piece. And of course, scale was up this morning. Might be TOM related but my body loves to punish me when I am bad. On the bright side, usually I would probably eat 5 or 6 pieces so only 1 is pretty good!
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    And also, this is the best thread EVER.
  • cassieeee10
    Options
    I ate 2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies today. They're a weakness lol
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I defiled an innocent 90-calorie Fiber One brownie with chunky peanut butter... and fluffy white frosting!!!

OMG Yummo!!!!
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon I stood in the kitchen and ate vanilla ice cream right out of the tub.
  • vintagefool
    Options
    Lunch today will be here:

http://www.fogodechao.com

SO, while I have nothing to confess yet, I probably will after lunch, lol.

UNGH, jealous. I would kill for some Brazilian BBQ right now. I don't even wanna think about how many calories I usually ate in meat and cheese balls, haha.

No recent confessions for you all, but about a week ago I went out and had the pizza I was craving so badly. No regrets (well, barely any)!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    I totally ate 2 ice cream cones today, double scoop. :huh:

....um make that 3 now. But they were the small cones and at home so my scoops are smaller than at an Ice cream shop. :noway:
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Last week I ate, in no particular order over the course of 5 days in Denmark...

4 scoops of ice cream - lakrids and nougat flavors (not together)
    Strawberry trifle
    rum pudding
    chocolate mint mousse
    lemon yogurt sorbet
    Daim chocolate/toffee bars
    Salt lakrids (salt licorice)
    and a few Marabou chocolates

I walked about 10K each day.

Definitely went over on calories everyday despite the walking. Put on 4 pounds.

Don't really give a d*mn. Some of those desserts were made by a professional chef. Holy amazing. I'd do it again.
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    Last night my hubby and I went out, we had potato skins, nachos and cheese, and about 8 wings each. Which wouldn't have been so bad if earlier in the day I hadn't ate about 6 of the little mini reeses cups!! :bigsmile: And I didn't log them :blushing: And when I stepped on the scale this morning I had a two pound gain. I guess a little more exercise today will be going on. LOL