molson?

delightful...
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I had donuts. They were yummy. I need to buy beer
    Random comments from Kat

For some reason I read this as you need to buy beer and condoms and I was all party at Kat's house tonight!

lol. directions please!
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    that is a sad thing. I can't drink it after noon though. insomnia. Even decaf...

really? I dont think i have ever heard that before. Sugar?

I drink it black, unless I have a flavor shot. I've always had sleep issues, since a young child. It could just be the mental trigger. idk

I used to have insomnia as well...went and saw a psychiatrist and he gave me some exercises (for my brain that is) that actually helped...Is coffee the only thing that gives you trouble sleeping or is it more?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I had donuts. They were yummy. I need to buy beer
    Random comments from Kat

For some reason I read this as you need to buy beer and condoms and I was all party at Kat's house tonight!

Haha that's hilarious
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    molson?

delightful...

personally polishing off some blue moon atm.
  • NYRhockey00
    Options
    molson?

delightful...

personally polishing off some blue moon atm.

Sounds way better than the seltzer i am working on....im a party animal.
  • NYRhockey00
    Options
    that is a sad thing. I can't drink it after noon though. insomnia. Even decaf...

I drink it black, unless I have a flavor shot. I've always had sleep issues, since a young child. It could just be the mental trigger. idk

I used to have insomnia as well...went and saw a psychiatrist and he gave me some exercises (for my brain that is) that actually helped...Is coffee the only thing that gives you trouble sleeping or is it more?

As a kid, I remember being terrified of ET, and that was my earliest memories of insomnia....I'd go for nights without being able to fall asleep. Its mostly stress that triggers it. And hormones. I'll have a couple nights a month now when I don't sleep, and maybe a few here and there, but since I've been off the ambien I've actually been doing ok

Well thats good, sounds like its better than what it was. I hear sleep aids are a tough thing to get off of, so good for you.

I too was scared of ET btw...wouldnt eat Reese's Pieces because of that movie.
  • NYRhockey00
    Options

As a kid, I remember being terrified of ET, and that was my earliest memories of insomnia....I'd go for nights without being able to fall asleep. Its mostly stress that triggers it. And hormones. I'll have a couple nights a month now when I don't sleep, and maybe a few here and there, but since I've been off the ambien I've actually been doing ok

Well thats good, sounds like its better than what it was. I hear sleep aids are a tough thing to get off of, so good for you.

Omg same here!! I couldn't stack my stuffed animals either..,,just in case

Ive been told that the end of that movie, with the scientists, would send me into horror fits....but im better now (kinda)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    My entire body hurts
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    My entire body hurts

**Dislike**
  • synchkat
    Options

I don't eat Reese's Pieces cause they are disgusting
  • synchkat
    Options
    My entire body hurts

awww boo Pie you need a rest you had a stressful day

I'm not going to buy beer. My wine will have to do. The boy is skipping art class cause he's not feeling good. He looks kind of blah
  • synchkat
    Options
    Ya we were playing with something I got him at the store today and he was holding his stomach. Kind of a sign he should stay home
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    My entire body hurts

awww boo Pie you need a rest you had a stressful day

I'm not going to buy beer. My wine will have to do. The boy is skipping art class cause he's not feeling good. He looks kind of blah

Lol , "he looks kinda blah"

I hope they don't ask for a second interview and just hire me , this is the nicest outfit I have

The other places I went to weren't hiring except for one that I gave an application too but I'm not too deftly concerned about working there cause they're "conservative" as stated on the app