After you reach your goal weight...

Options
13»

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    My goal was to have children, before I turn 40; I turned 36 on April 01st but that isn't a possibility anymore, so I'll get a couple of pets instead.
  • MelMaria9009
    MelMaria9009 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im going to go shopping for all new clothes and get a new piercing haha and try to keep the weight off...
  • janderson19_1
    janderson19_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a breast reduction that I've wanted for almost 20 years. Then, I'm buying a bunch of cute bras.
  • gypsy8080
    gypsy8080 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to enjoy the second half of my life as a fit and healthy person, since I spent most of the first half of it as a fat person. Like a lot of other ladies here, part of this will mean getting a new wardrobe and learning to enjoy shopping for the first time in my life. And not feeling afraid of being seen in a bathing suit.
  • swaino204
    swaino204 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    sarahspr91 wrote: »
    Shopping and start training for a 10k race!

Me too!
  • Densans
    Densans Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A small surplus to bulk really slow to maximize strength gains so I can perhaps compete in the end of the year or beginning of the next depending on the numbers I hit.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    A meeting with my PT and the registered dietician he works with to work out a recomp strategy that works for me with all the necessary follow ups until I reach my goal :smile:

I already work with him to maintain as much muscle mass as possible while I'm in a deficit so I can't wait to actually get to recomp! 25kg to go :wink:
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure. I'm actually not sure I will know I'm in maintenance for a long time, because after a certain point I'm planning to eat comfortably but reasonably and let my weight settle where it may. I do have plans to go on a multi-country trekking trip when I'm fit enough, but I don't know if I will be still overweight, just starting maintenance, or well into maintenance by that time.
  • lucyee
    lucyee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    have my boyfriend carry me around like i'm yoda

Hahahahahaha, definitely this!