30 Day Squat Challenge

Mrs_2_U
Mrs_2_U Posts: 15 Member
Come on....Let's lift those butts with my 30 day squat challenge! Week 1 - 50 squats. Week 2 - 100 squats. Week 3 - 150 squats. Week 4 - 200 squats. Squats are to be done daily! If you do less it's the effort that counts. If you do more it's an added benefit for you! Join me starting today! Post your progress & add me as a friend! Reply accept to start!

Replies

• kylaquick
    kylaquick Posts: 20 Member
    Accept
  • tbthechamp
    tbthechamp Posts: 1 Member
    Accept
  • civasweeney2013
    civasweeney2013 Posts: 23 Member
    Accept ! What types of squats and when do we start ??
  • Mrs_2_U
    Mrs_2_U Posts: 15 Member
    Accept ! What types of squats and when do we start ??

Any type as longs as you're working those buns hun! Starting today
  • kylaquick
    Completed 50 squats : )
  • conniehealthygirl
    conniehealthygirl Posts: 156 Member
    I accept.
  • conniehealthygirl
    It is 10.16 pm and do I have to start today??? Well ok. Let me do them right now as day 1. Here it goes stay tune
  • conniehealthygirl
    Ok did my squats completed day 1 !!!
  • conniehealthygirl
    Thanks for motivation
  • Rockchick09
    Rockchick09 Posts: 200 Member
    I'm inn! 50 squats done for today
  • sheilacecilia
    sheilacecilia Posts: 2 Member
    I'm late but still want to join in!!
  • kylaquick
    50 squats completed today : )
    Thank you for the challenge MrsAiken328.
  • anar82
    anar82 Posts: 2 Member
    I am in!!
  • Drkbronze
    Drkbronze Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in too.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Umm... Nah.

Those sorts of squat challenges don't really do much to build muscle or even really to burn fat. Eat at a deficit and lift heavy things.
  • conniehealthygirl
    Umm... Nah.

Those sorts of squat challenges don't really do much to build muscle or even really to burn fat. Eat at a deficit and lift heavy things.

For me what the challenge does is remind me to keep moving even when I am not at gym. How easy is it to do sit ups or push ups or a plank at home. So why don't I do them? The squat challenge reminds me I committed to do it so throw in a plank beside. It is all better then sitting on butt and not doing anything. At least this is how it works for me
  • conniehealthygirl
    My 50 done now
  • kylaquick
    Umm... Nah.

If you are doing squats with the proper technique, you'll definitely build muscle. If you don't feel the burn after 50 to 100, you may want to review your technique and challenge yourself to do them correctly.
    Challenges like this are motivation for those that need a little bit of an added push, like myself. If you don't need them, that's great, however, I highly encourage them. After taking a break from the gym due to issues with Lyme Disease, I need things like this to get me going again.

• kylaquick
    50+ complete today
  • LaTishaMilam
    LaTishaMilam Posts: 1 Member
    Accept