200lbs club

Options

Replies

• cindymcconnell1966
    cindymcconnell1966 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 236 - have lost 12lbs first month - another 70 - 90 lbs to go, looking for support - add me too, lets help each other :)
  • nettielouisepierson
    Options
    I'm here with you! Started at 222lbs and currently at 204. Between this app and my fitbit I feel like I can move a mountain! Hit me up for support. We got this Sister <3
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    255 lb.
    Just calibrated my scale today using a 5 lb curling weight. That puts me at 5 lb more after 10 days back on MFP.
    My ultimate goal is 130 lb.
  • AugustHorizons
    AugustHorizons Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll join too :)
    I'm 232 at the moment, ultimate goal is 111 (I'm only 5'2" :') )
    My goal for christmas 2016 is at least 158
  • JulieSlack
    JulieSlack Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you can set up a group on here if you want then we can all help each other :smile:
  • mjrebel4273
    mjrebel4273 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone B) I am starting today at 210.2 and this is the highest I have EVER been. I want to be healthy and do things that I used to enjoy. My goal weight is 137! I have a long way to go but looking forward to feeling better one day at a time.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • cmhood21
    cmhood21 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone I am 203 pounds today, My highest I was 219 and my lowest was 140 years ago, I want to be healthy and loose this weight and this time around I am motivated, I been making changes already my goal weight would be 140-145 so I have a long way to go but I am looking forward to it, feel free to add me, I would love to have support and support others as welland share tips to help one another :smile:
  • AmbsBams
    AmbsBams Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 239. I lost two pounds last week on a ridiculous 1000-1200 calorie liquid diet that my surgeon requires two weeks prior to gastric sleeve. Anyway, is there anyone else that is getting weight loss surgery here?

I have a few questions about the process to getthe gastric sleeve if you don't mind my asking...
  • AmbsBams
    AmbsBams Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    255 lb.
    Just calibrated my scale today using a 5 lb curling weight. That puts me at 5 lb more after 10 days back on MFP.
    My ultimate goal is 130 lb.

I always feel that my scale may be a little off. Silly me, I have never thought to calibrate it using a weight... Def going to do that when I get home
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am in. Feel free to add me. I am at 225.6 lbs. I am taking my goals in small bits so right now I want to lose 25.6 lbs and get to 200 lbs.
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm at 245! Wanna be under 190 before my 30th birthday in two years :) would really love to make some good friends and have a support group
  • Bradford904
    Bradford904 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just started again last week. I made smaller goals. 25 then 15 then another 15. Friend me up!
  • sam06ana
    sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! In the almost 7 years I've been with my husband I've put on 100 lbs, making me the heaviest I've been at 267!
  • didiwindiva
    didiwindiva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me currently 217 trying to lose 50 plus pounds
  • tyeshiacotton
    tyeshiacotton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me... Im in... Currently 210.. We all will achieve
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm at 380lbs. I used to be 420lbs. My goal is 265lbs. I'm hustling, trust me, I'm hustling.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm at 380lbs. I used to be 420lbs. My goal is 265lbs. I'm hustling, trust me, I'm hustling.

Do you want to join our group?
    We r very strong people or you already have a group or want to do it by yourself?
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    the more the merrier - add me in, as long as you're at it :-)
  • natalie_journey
    natalie_journey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm currently 208lbs, have lost 24, but still have 60+ lbs to lose.
  • steviejanedrake
    steviejanedrake Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm stevie jane I am currently at 205 and just completed my first week, feel free to add me we are only a pound apart!