What are your favorite condiments/sauces?

Options

Replies

• sallygroundhog
    sallygroundhog Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Frank's RedHot Rajili sweet ginger sauce.
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sriracha
    Old Pecos Foods' Green Chile Mustard
    Purple Onion Green Chile Hummus
    Sesame oil (a teeny tiny bit goes a loooooong way - I like it especially on sugar snap peas with some kosher salt)
  • GYATagain
    GYATagain Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Frank's (either Red Hot & Buffalo)
    Herdez Salsa Verde (especially on my cottage cheese) Or I make my own salsa verde - even better.
    Fresh Homemade salsa - of course, I will take a good spicy salsa anyway I can get it.
    Tzatziki (haven't had that in quite a while - going to have to make some now!)
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I used soy sauce with chili pequin and garlic powder on like 80% of my veggies. The soy does great getting rid of the sulferyness of things like broccoli.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I forgot how much I love plum sauce and sweet chili sauce. @fishshark, @mgookin1 and @ObsidianMist - any brands you can recommend?

I honestly love vh plum sauce, haha. nothing fancy
  • Rnsmith1982
    Rnsmith1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Tartar sauce, any curry sauce, honey mustard, bbq sauce, and any sauce with liquor. Lol
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Tomato sauce, light Mayo, occasionally bbq sauce
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Frank's Red Hot, Follow Your Heart vegan mayo, guacamole, hummus, tahini, Bolthouse Farms ranch dressing, Skinny Girl (why'd they have to name it that?) honey mustard dressing
  • mgookin1
    mgookin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    Guacamole teriyaki sauce and soy sauce

BOOOOM!!! Just blew your freaking mind

Hehe! I can not even imagine how that would taste! :smile:

I forgot how much I love plum sauce and sweet chili sauce. @fishshark, @mgookin1 and @ObsidianMist - any brands you can recommend?
    Cynsonya wrote: »
    Louisiana hot sauce, Franks Red Hot, Tabasco (green), Dave's Insanity Sauce, sriracha, Hellman's mayo, Trader Joe's Garlic Aioli Mustard, Ranch (Captain D's only), tzatziki sauce

Trader Joe's Garlic Aioli Mustard - Oh my! That sounds fantastic!

I buy the trader Joe's brand. Love it!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Picamas is probably my favorite condiment ever. My husband calls me the condiment queen, though, so I really just like pretty much everything listed above.
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm originally from the Chicagoland area, so I put Dell Alpe hot giardiniera on EVERYTHING. Now that I'm a California, I use Tajin for the stuff I don't put giardinera on. :p
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Pico! I put that stuff on everything
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hot sauce
    mustard
    bragg liquid aminos
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone! Lots of tasty stuff to try :smile:
  • april1779
    april1779 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is a weird question, but what do you do with all these condiments and sauces? I seriously am lacking when I see all your lists. I make my rice with soy sauce (though I rarely eat fried rice with soy sauce anymore), I use bbq sauce when making steak stir fry, and VH pineapple or sweet & sour sauce when making a rice cup with veggies and chicken. Other than that, it's just the basics of ketchup on a burger, mayo on a sandwich, and that's about it! Maybe I'm missing out on a really tasty side of life over here...
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    april1779 wrote: »
    This is a weird question, but what do you do with all these condiments and sauces? I seriously am lacking when I see all your lists. I make my rice with soy sauce (though I rarely eat fried rice with soy sauce anymore), I use bbq sauce when making steak stir fry, and VH pineapple or sweet & sour sauce when making a rice cup with veggies and chicken. Other than that, it's just the basics of ketchup on a burger, mayo on a sandwich, and that's about it! Maybe I'm missing out on a really tasty side of life over here...

So, instead of traditional tuna salad, I like to make myself a salmon salad - instead of mayo, I use green chile mustard. Way fewer calories and it really delivers on the flavor.

I mean, really, you can sub wherever you want. Instead of ketchup on a burger, try some sriracha mayo. Instead of mayo on your sandwich, try some hummus. There are no limits! Just pick something up that sounds good to you at the store and go crazy.
  • mlindsey441
    mlindsey441 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Valentina hot sauce. Our exchange student from Mexico introduced us to it, and I don't know how I ate without it!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Cholula of any sort, Patak's Hot Lime Pickle, Frank's Red Hot Chili & Lime, Jutro Senf Medium Hot Mustard, Bragg's Aminos. Is Nutella a condiment..... or maybe a whole food group, lol?
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sriracha
    Mizkan Oigatsuo Tsuyu Soup Base
    Ranch dressing
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Dijon mustard in any form