Summer challenge

Options

Replies

• WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Can you please share what you wrote down so that I can update mine as well lol

EDIT: Never mind, I finally figured it out!
  • Terriann7
    Terriann7 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hey I did 3 more miles! I am need to figure out how to update my ticker. LOL

95 Miles to go.
  • simkat
    simkat Posts: 72
    Options
    Just a 1.3mi doggy walk for me tonight. Little time and my long run in the morning.
  • WWH_AJ
    Options
    One of my dogs, Jackson, and I walked 2 miles today. Let's just say that he has slept for the remainder of the day! It was only 86 but it felt like it was 94 and the heat index was 110 X_x
  • Terriann7
    Options
    Okay so I had to go to tickerfactory.com and make a new ticker. I gotta believe it is easier to update that making a new one every time?? Anyone that can help, I would appreciate it.

I decided that I should figure out my goal and how I plan to attain it. I have 95 miles to go before September 1.
    That is 69 days from now. 69 / 95 is 1.37 miles a day -OR- a little under 9 and a half weeks. which makes it 10 miles a week roughly. Being out of town earlier this week put me a little behind but I am going to try to catch up over the weekend.

Are you all tracking so you know where you are at for the term of the goal? Just a thought.

Have a good night MFP friends.

Terriann
  • WWH_AJ
    Options
    Okay so I had to go to tickerfactory.com and make a new ticker. I gotta believe it is easier to update that making a new one every time?? Anyone that can help, I would appreciate it.

Terriann

I have just about given up on Tickerfactory. I have seen other people's tickers from Lilyslim.com, so I went to that site and it is SOOO much easier. You actually have a login and everything so you never need to make another one again.
  • Terriann7
    Options
    Thanks!! I will check it out. It is kind of difficult and I appreciate your help. :smile:
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles yesterday and this morning! 5 more total.

exercise.png
  • simkat
    Options
    3mi walk w/ my dog today. Wknd run rescheduled to tomorrow. Had to paint before it rained!
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    2 miles today
  • WWH_AJ
    Options
    2 miles today at work and 2 miles with the doggies and boyfriend :)
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1.5 Miles yestereday!
    Good job everyone I really see that mileage piling on! :wink:
  • simkat
    Options
    3.5mi run = done. Dog walk later...
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ran 4 more miles yesterday :)
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    just walked 2 miles with my stroller and 3 kids!!! I'm lovin the mileage
    :tongue:
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    jogged 2 miles last night
  • Terriann7
    Options
    10 miles! 90 to go!
  • Terriann7
    Options
    Nice job Angela! You are cranking out the miles. It encourages me to get walking!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Got in 7 miles since the start last week. Did mostly biking and skating last week so couldn't count that milage. Made a goal of 15 miles before next Monday (roughly 3 days of week9 c25k plus a couple days of elliptical and walks.) Good luck to everyone this week!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    I count the distance biking when it's not just leisure cycling. I bike to work and back, and since I normally arrive *just* on time... I have to haul *kitten* to get there haha! Just passed the 10 mile mark today, let's keep the miles going!