headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    :p
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I am all for toned and slightly muscular women but there is a point when it become disgusting and gross.

This is very attractive

ppkiyfddbp4u.jpg

This is absolutely disgusting..

n9i0p379ezl5.gif

Lol

The firsr one is an idea of what I want but a little more on my arms.. Other than.. Lol

There's someone for everyone. There's guys out there that would find both attractive. Just not your thing? That's cool but don't be judgmental.

I don't know how I was being judgemental.. But okay..

This, but you did just repost....so all is forgiven.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I disclosed my goal of bodybuilding once I'm closer to goal weight with my husband the other day..

And my brother in law laughed at me and said "eww you're gonna look like a man"

And..

My hubby looked at me and said "you can't do that" and gave me a disgusted look..

Made me think, what if my goal is unrealistic? What if I'm in over my head? :(

A little background, I'm 5'4. 24. And I have a 100 pounds to lose give or take. I may readjust my goals the closer I get.

Women bodybuilders are hot!
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I am a competitive bodybuilder. I compete in natural competitions (I don't use steroids) in women's heavyweight. These two pictures were taken a few weeks apart:
    IMG_20131010_202918_zpsa692fb22.jpg
    20130309_163710_zps6a8f333e.jpg

I only look big when I flex and I'm super lean. When I'm not flexing I don't look very big. You don't have to compete in the actual bodybuilding category because there are multiple categories you can choose from (these are natural competitors):
    http://www.ngaidaho.com/whats-the-difference-womens-bodybuilding-figure-and-bikini/

Lovely. Nice tats too.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy bc as you age you naturally lose muscle and if you do nothing about it your metabolism will slow down and you gain weight even if you don't over eat ("the middle age spread" is what my grandma use to call it like it was normal and nothing you can do about it, that generation pretty much just accepted it). I get a lot of negative advice too, but I ignore it. I let them do them and I will do me. When I first lost the weight I was so flabby, I have been working my behind of in the gym every day for a year, lifting more and more as I've gotten stronger and so far I've managed to tone up but I'm the same size. Good Luck to you :)
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I am all for toned and slightly muscular women but there is a point when it become disgusting and gross.

This is very attractive

ppkiyfddbp4u.jpg

This is absolutely disgusting..

n9i0p379ezl5.gif

Lol

The firsr one is an idea of what I want but a little more on my arms.. Other than.. Lol

There's someone for everyone. There's guys out there that would find both attractive. Just not your thing? That's cool but don't be judgmental.

I don't know how I was being judgemental.. But okay..

Well you did post a picture of a body builder and say that she is absolutely disgusting. Just sayin.

No she didn't, it was quoted from a different poster.

Thank you love. I got fed words into my mouth. I may have to count that towards my calories. Hmm and how to log that..