How do you define a good bikini figure?

Options
krokodils
krokodils Posts: 3 Member
Is it necesarry be firm and toned, with flat stomach? I've seen so many overall slim to in-between girls who looks great even not being very toned or having small, round 'pooches'...

Replies

• kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the new Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition. She's very curvy and sexy. Not the skinny as a rail girls we usually see.
  • krokodils
    krokodils Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has nice, soft 'pooch' just below her belly button. She is overall slender but has this small, round lower stomach. It has perfectly defined shape and even looks firm if you don't touch it (of course then you realise that it is pure fat). I'm a woman myself, but I were man I think I'd find it kinda hot...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    People who feel comfortable in a two piece are the ones that look best while wearing a two piece. If you feel good, you tend to look it.

Absolutely!
  • SJBanks89
    SJBanks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If you are happy what you are wearing then screw what other people think. People who judge are jealous that they do not have the confidence to pull off that look.
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I think it's mostly about confidence. But being fit helps, skin tone makes a big difference too.
  • Rockchick09
    Rockchick09 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If you feel good in a bikini, wear a bikini! It's that simple.
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Not trying to stir things up, but I'm not sure why people seem to get so up in arms about the bikini thing. Sure wear what you want and feel comfortable in, but isn't it just the same as asking for fashion advice? Certain body types can pull off certain looks better than others.

I don't think I'd get offended if someone told me that 'insert look/clothing' doesn't really suit me. Or that, as a short guy I should go for 'insert look/clothing' because the other thing only suits taller people.

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Jams009 wrote: »
    Not trying to stir things up, but I'm not sure why people seem to get so up in arms about the bikini thing. Sure wear what you want and feel comfortable in, but isn't it just the same as asking for fashion advice? Certain body types can pull off certain looks better than others.

I don't think I'd get offended if someone told me that 'insert look/clothing' doesn't really suit me. Or that, as a short guy I should go for 'insert look/clothing' because the other thing only suits taller people.

There are LOTS of different kinds of bikinis. Different cuts, different looks, different styles. They don't all suit only one body type.

I'm with the wear a bikini if you want to crowd, obviously.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Jams009 wrote: »

There are LOTS of different kinds of bikinis. Different cuts, different looks, different styles. They don't all suit only one body type.

I'm with the wear a bikini if you want to crowd, obviously.

^This.

The one I wore last year was an unflattering cut for me and that made me a little uncomfortable in public. This year though, I picked a better cut and love it.

If you are comfortable, confident and happy in a bikini that's all that matters.