200lbs club

Options

Replies

• law0122
    law0122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Currently beginning my journey again.
    Currently at 237, my target weight is 175.
    Totally trying to change my food choices.
    Add me. Total life chase is on the horizon!
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sara :)

I am at 242 pounds -___- my biggest complaint is that years ago I was at 250, lost 100 pounds and have since gained almost all of it back! My goal is to reach a healthy but maintainable weight. Somewhere between 160&180.

I'm also getting married in November of 2017, so my goal is to get there by then!

I'd love any friends who are wanting to lose 60+ pounds and are just starting out so we can support each other and help each other stay committed!

I started at 390 now 276 wanna get to 225 add me we can motivate each other
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    AmbsBams wrote: »
    I am tipping the scale at about 204 and I am trying to get serious about this weight lose journey. I started out this week with a bit of a more healthy menu and I also walk for about 45 minutes to an hour each day. Its only thursday so I doubt that the scale has moved much. I am sooo tempted to step on but i am not gonna. Anyone else want to hop in this boat with me?

I will! I've got quite a bit to lose! Never had a problem with weight but I do now!
  • One_life_2_live
    One_life_2_live Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My short term goal is to be down 20lbs by July and ultimately 50 by the end of the year....
  • alphastarz
    alphastarz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" 190lbs currently, started at 260. Goal weight 145lbs, or thereabouts. Prior knee surgery, gall bladder removal, gestational diabetes - so I totally get the added medical complications. If any of you want a friend that's midway through the journey please add me!
  • chaval33
    chaval33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm at about the same weight, walk 5 days a week about 2 miles in 30 minutes. Have a fitbit and track my steps. Need to work on my diet mistly. Need a lot of help! Please add me...

• time4me38
    time4me38 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love for you to add me. I started 2/15/16 at 254 pounds and am down to 224 on 4/24/16. My goal weight is 160.
  • yuko_125
    yuko_125 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'1" starting weight 230lb. Need all the support I can get. Would be great to have bunch of friends with similar goals and struggles. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm Lisa and just you a FR..we can do this!
  • Aphrodite3010
    Aphrodite3010 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to FR me - I'm totally in! I started at 290, down 19 and have about 100 more to lose but will reassess in 50 and go from there. I need to be able to play with my very high energy kids the way I want to! :)
  • MightyLolo
    MightyLolo Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm newly down to 206, looking to get to 185. (I'm a giantess :wink:) May I join you?
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am no longer at the 200lb club but I used to be and I hope I can help motivate others
    weaqy8f4m4ya.jpeg
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've got a ways to go but I can do this !
  • livelifelovemyself
    livelifelovemyself Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for supportive friends! I am 41 years young, 5'2" short, and 225 pounds. I have been on MFP since February and have lost 20 pounds. Please feel free to friend me!
  • karina0679
    karina0679 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have to lose a ton of weight I currently weigh 236 :( You can add me if you want I need all the motivation I can get
  • Nancyricks197
    Nancyricks197 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sara :)

I am at 242 pounds -___- my biggest complaint is that years ago I was at 250, lost 100 pounds and have since gained almost all of it back! My goal is to reach a healthy but maintainable weight. Somewhere between 160&180.

I'm also getting married in November of 2017, so my goal is to get there by then!

I'd love any friends who are wanting to lose 60+ pounds and are just starting out so we can support each other and help each other stay committed!

• Nancyricks197
    Nancyricks197 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi....I just started and I have alot to lose....support would b good....
  • dnon08
    dnon08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I weigh 235 and my long term goal is to get back to 145. I know I can get there, I've done it before. Would love to have some friends on a similar journey to have a support system. We got this :)
  • bajerome92
    bajerome92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
    I'm currently at 207, and plan to get down to the 150 range! (:
  • jswanson69
    jswanson69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm at 255 trying to break 200. I lost 63 lbs last summer and gained 40 of it back over the winter :o i really want to be under 200.....185 would be perfect, but I'll try to keep my goals reasonable to start.