For those of you eating breakfast at your desk this morning, what are you having?

Options
Wophie
Wophie Posts: 126 Member
Curious to see what others take to work for breakfast. I personally go for fruit and a low fat cereal bar (the Naked ones when they're on offer!). What does everyone else have?

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Peanut butter yogurt
  • caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking my breakfast today, I'm having a smoothie.
  • becomingvegannn
    becomingvegannn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I always eat breakfast at my desk as I tend to use any free time I have in the morning to work out. I'm also not a fan of eating first thing in the morning. I'm a creature of habit and alternate between these two breakfasts:

-Plain instant oatmeal mixed with 1/2 tsp cinnamon, topped with banana and a tbsp of PB (and sometimes a small handful of berries)
    -Plain 2% greek yogurt topped with granola or muesli and berries
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Thin Bagel (120 cals) with smoked salmon and a smidgen of mayo.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    either protein enriched cereal/porridge or fat free greek yoghurt with granola.
  • GraceAnneU95
    GraceAnneU95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Protein shake!
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    This morning I had soy yogurt with cashews, coconut and dried banana, a coffee and a packet of breakfast biscuits.
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I usually have 2 hard boiled eggs, fills me up until lunch.
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I work at home now so I usually make baked oatmeal, but when I was at an office I did instant oatmeal with PB & banana or any other fresh fruit, or a low-sugar muesli and almond milk with chopped apple. Sometimes wholemeal toast with PB and cinnamon. Yogurt and fruit. Boiled egg slice on toast with salt and pepper. Every now and again a bottled shake I could grab and drink on the walk to work. Easy quick stuff.
  • mattreadfx
    mattreadfx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    porridge with a banana mushed up
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Premier Protein Strawberry shake (30g protein) used to make Cream of Wheat, with a lot of whipped cream on top. Like a strawberry shortcake in my mouth :)
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Chobani Sriracha Mango flips - a nice slightly spicy way to start the week!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I had two egg muffins made with 1.5 eggs, peppers, onions and ham steak and shredded cheese with a side of honey ham slicesx4 and a piece of toast (thick olive oil bread) topped with butter..I will be good until lunch.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Toasted bagel thin sandwich made with a poached egg and turkey sausage patty.
    Black coffee and my first 20oz bottle of water.
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A flaky biscuit and gravy with scrambled egg and sliced deli turkey. The gravy is the one that comes in packets at the store that you mix with water, so it's a lower caloric version of the gravy from say, a fast food restaurant.
  • ProjectYummyMummy
    ProjectYummyMummy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Muesli and yogurt
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Omelette with feta and baked beans on arrival. Then tuna mayo, tomatoes and rice cakes mid morning.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Egg Muffins (Egg Beaters, 1 egg, red onion and zucchini portioned into 5 days), and 1 seriving of Kroger fully cooked turkey sausage.
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with oatmeal, protein powder & black cherries
  • seanguard
    seanguard Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar, oh yeah and a Apple Fritter, which I have on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's when I lift extra heavy. People look at me weird but it's delicious.