My success.. 100 lbs in 9 months

Options
2»

Replies

• JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!! I was just wondering - why no pork? I had thought pork was so much better than red meat. Thanks x
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing. Awesome job!
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You are an inspiration! Thanks for posting. :smile:
  • ComBrokerCEO
    ComBrokerCEO Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm really impressed with your new lifestyle. Please please please keep the exercise up- it's like chemotherapy to fat. Sometimes you think it's gonna kill ya, but it's the best shot you have!!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wow such great success in 9 months. So amazing, CONGRATS!! I hope to see the same since joining a gym with my "sis"(bff since 9th grade). She joined on the 5th and asked me a couple weeks ago if I wanted to join with her and I got signed up on Friday and we went the last three days. I'll work on my eating parts. I do try to eat less processed stuff but need to get consistent with tracking and pre-planning to avoid so many issues. For insulin resistance and IBS issues I have to cut out grains/gluten(this one for tummy issues), beans for awhile at least, and I'll be cutting back sugar for sure. I've had raising fasting glucose for a couple years and want to prevent getting to diabetic range I've been on Metformin a couple years it helped me drop 25-30 lbs in the early months of taking it along with giving up the morning soda I was having then. And its been a struggle to keep 5-10 of those off the last year or so. But I'm sure the gym buddy and progress will help me stay consistent with tracking so I can see 1.5-2 lbs off a week.
  • dgenn1971
    dgenn1971 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @jennPass1977 I'm not really sure why no pork. I see a nutritionist and I just am following what she told me to. :-) I am thinking it is because of the extra salt in it though?
  • Sharoney123
    Sharoney123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So inspiring! How many calories a day did you eat in the beginning and how many do you have now?
  • decha75
    decha75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    dgenn1971 wrote: »
    @jennPass1977 I'm not really sure why no pork. I see a nutritionist and I just am following what she told me to. :-) I am thinking it is because of the extra salt in it though?

My fitness coach said that it is not only the high content of fat in pork but because all of the toxins that are in their bodies from their diet . If you are going to eat pork he said lean organic.
  • tlnolan34
    tlnolan34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats awesome job
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to post! Congrats on your hard work and choosing every day to make the healthy choice. I also have 100 to lose. It is great to see what a change it makes!! You look so much younger since the weight loss!
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to you. That was so fast I wish I could lose my 100 pounds that fast!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!