For those of you eating breakfast at your desk this morning, what are you having?

Options

Replies

• NissyJournal
    NissyJournal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing everyday. Boring, but when it comes to getting lean, routine isn't a bad thing.
    1/2c extra thick oats, 1 heaping scoop of vanilla HydroWhey, 1 cup of tropical frozen fruit, and instead of water, about 1c of black coffee. Gives me everything I need in one glass.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Siggi's yogurt, today was mixed berrie (110 calories), sometimes it's raspberrie 100 calorie, and a cup of blueberries, mixed together. Under 200 calories and a good deal of protein. When it gets hot I freeze it and it's like having frozen yogurt.
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    2 cups of spinach topped with last night's leftover vinegar salt roasted yukons and chopped pork loin and a house made latte
  • Becky_p1972
    Becky_p1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had a Special K protein bar and I'll have a string cheese in a little bit. (that's pretty much my norm)
  • yoyeen1981
    yoyeen1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chobani's Nutty for Nanna and I slice a banana and mix it in.
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt with 5 oz raspberries, black tea
    300 calories, 19g carbs, 8g fat, 36g protein, 5g fiber
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I usually pack some Greek yogurt with berries, sliced almonds, and chia seeds, but today was a treat - my favorite drink from a local coffee place (Turkish latte). So I had some multigrain crackers and a piece of string cheese to go with, to keep the calories in check.
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Instant oatmeal with cranberries and banana, and a teaspoon of peanut butter mixed in.
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    edonald774 wrote: »
    I eat at my desk every work day. To make life easy I make oat bars which are my "work day" breakfasts.

Do you have a recipie?? That's sounds like something I may try...
  • Mphelps1961
    Mphelps1961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Siggi's Plain yogurt, tablespoon of raw Michigan honey, and a half of a banana.
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    joobey wrote: »
    selina884 wrote: »
    Thin Bagel (120 cals) with smoked salmon and a smidgen of mayo.[/quote

Is the smoked salmon from a can or where do you get it? Do you have to cook it first?

@joobey -- The smoked salmon that I buy is in the fresh seafood section at the grocery store. It's usually in a flat package and will be thinly sliced already. Look for Smoked Salmon or Lox on the package. It's ready to eat straight from the package so you don't need to cook it.

Great! Thanks so much! Will be perfect for my vegetarian son!
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    3 whole eggs / 3 egg whites with a cup of oats
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fresh pineapple and a high fiber cinnamon roll. Delish!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Wophie wrote: »
    Curious to see what others take to work for breakfast. I personally go for fruit and a low fat cereal bar (the Naked ones when they're on offer!). What does everyone else have?

S'mores Quest bar
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Quaker instant oatmeal-raisin,date&walnut, 4 boil eggs white, chopped and mixed with the oatmeal.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Had an ON protein shake this morning.
  • Barrett9835
    Barrett9835 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I had a large banana!
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I have a stash of Luna and Kind bars in my desk at work. Every morning I have one bar and a Greek or Icelandic yogurt for breakfast. Oh, and unsweetened tea.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Two mini homemade chicken pot pies and a sausage patty
  • HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    overnight oats with chia, pb2, some vegan protein powder and cacao nibs - seriously delicious and keeps me full right until breakfast B)