1200 Calorie Diet Buddies

Options
Hello!

I'm looking for new friends, (any of course), but more particularly those who are on a 1200 calorie diet. My doctor recently suggested this because I don't exercise much at the moment due to chronic lower back pain but I NEED to lose the weight so I can feel better. Please add me if you are looking for the same kind of support! I log all my food the night before and am on here everyday! :)

Replies

• RebeccaJohnson30
    RebeccaJohnson30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm looking for new friends, (any of course), but more particularly those who are on a 1200 calorie diet. My doctor recently suggested this because I don't exercise much at the moment due to chronic lower back pain but I NEED to lose the weight so I can feel better. Please add me if you are looking for the same kind of support! I log all my food the night before and am on here everyday! :)

• RebeccaJohnson30
    Options
    Hey Heather! I will be your 1200 cal buddy. I also need to stay within 1200 calories. I am in school for teaching and though I workout, I just sit and study, so staying within 1200 calories is so hard!!
  • SparkyCM
    SparkyCM Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! Count me in!
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1200 calories too!
  • natalie_journey
    natalie_journey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie diet too. I agree that it can be hard at times, but it's possible! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Matty_Bowman
    Matty_Bowman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me if you'd like a buddy!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    daily allowance set to 1270. add me if you like.
  • fitnessdahlc
    fitnessdahlc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in too as that is my daily target. I've been tracking my food for awhile now but today is my first day here and was wondering how we add friends?
  • hnahae
    hnahae Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1250, feel free to add me.
  • AliceAxe
    AliceAxe Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    same here, disabled because of arthritist, chronic fatigue etc but need to lose wieght to ease strain on body. looking to get down to my lowest healthy BMI , nutritionist wants me at 1200. it was very hard at first, but doing better, reducing portions and cutting carbs and fat. mainly carbs. at first I felt absolutely starved though, been having to modify things gradulay. I would see a physical therapist too if you havent already. mine has done wonders for me adn been a wealth of knowledge. find someone who will happily answer questions and offer many options and doesnt push you too fast. it has taken me a year of steading streching and very gentle movements to get to the point where I can now do a little cardio and weight baring stuff. . wishing you best luck on your journey!
  • milmil89
    milmil89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My daily allowance is around 1200 if you would like to add me. I have an open diary now too
  • RebeccaJohnson30
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How do you add friends??
    Never mind! Got it!
  • cgmccauley
    cgmccauley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! Excited about starting this New Life of healthy eating. I'm fighting today to not eat after 8 pm
  • RebeccaJohnson30
    Options
    Anyone want to discuss the biggest hurdles?? Mine are3 children, 2 at school, 1 at home, school, husband will eat anything kids wont. I am not big on fruits and vegetables either. I like the basic carrots, green beans, peas, lettuce, tomato, etc., gag on broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, no matter how I eat them...
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calories net. Add me if you like. :)
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am also on a low calorie diet 1380, and I would add you but am new and don't know how. You can add me. please. :)

Tommie
  • EmPersson
    EmPersson Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some friends and encouragement! I'm at 1200 calories. I'm trying to exercise, too, though. My hardest part in keeping my calories down is not joining in with my coworkers who are always going out and buying pizza, and burgers, and all kind of yummy looking and smelling things, *and then* going home where my husband likes to have stick-to-your-ribs kind of dinners. It's the self discipline that I need to make the right choices all day, in every part of my life!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1270. :)
  • PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome HeatherMarie! Feel free to add me as well.
  • Becky_p1972
    Becky_p1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 and just started working out. Anyone feel free to add me. I need the support and accountability.