Game of Thrones

Options

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    tinaka2016 wrote: »
    I was a game of thrones virgin - watched 5 seasons in three weeks ! Can't wait till 6

I did this with Lost for my management class in college.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Anyone see the premiere for S6? I have to say: not very impressed. Danerys' story is just kind of getting boring for me. I am a little stoked for some Dornish bloodlust.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    don'te forget they casted for a new Red Woman
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Anyone see the premiere for S6? I have to say: not very impressed. Danerys' story is just kind of getting boring for me. I am a little stoked for some Dornish bloodlust.

yeah saw it last night (am uk) and kind of felt the same. she's the all powerful mother of dragons, come on. i usually wait a few weeks till i've got a bunch recorded ten watch in a oner cos i'm impatient and need to know NOW!! lol
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »

ooh i didn't know that either. interesting.
  • KingLarry99
    KingLarry99 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I say the Red Woman is John Snow's mother...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    ...I only read the books. Too cheap to pay for HBO. Or any cable at all. By the way, you can take a survey to find out which character you are....I'm a Jamie Lannister....not sure what that says about me. http://variety.com/2016/tv/features/quiz-which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you-1201470853/

Yes! I'm Dany. :)

<----doesn't watch the show but has read the books so is ok with season 6 spoilers
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that episode was just the calm before the storm...
  • tinaka2016
    tinaka2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    Who watched? :# thoughts??
    I think the red lady took off everyone's beer goggles
    ch33s3cak3 wrote: »

a little predictable... i wanna know if john snow is just frozen ..he cant be dead! :O will the red lady bring him temp back up?

That's what I'm thinking, but GOT has a history of doing the opposite of what the fans want. She did say she saw him in the flames fighting at Winterfell. I think she wants him so it is possible she brings him back.

I think snow will become a day walker ?
    I'll probably store a few episodes and than binge watch, like gillie80 I'm to impatient to wait for next episode.
  • NoelleRN85
    NoelleRN85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Finally watched premiere after a long weekend of work. I'm excited to see what happens, but I agree this starter wasn't as exciting nor did it answer any questions left from last season.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    GOT usually takes a couple of episodes to really get going.. So happy that its here !!!
  • sdgirlashley
    sdgirlashley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    GOT usually takes a couple of episodes to really get going.. So happy that its here !!!

Agree! I am so happy GOT is back on too! Sunday's are even more exciting now :)

• littlebrittfit
    littlebrittfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options

RIGHT? i was NOT expecting that.
  • littlebrittfit
    littlebrittfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »